mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

What's the point after level 40+?

[Post New]by mirror75 on Apr 11, 11 7:13 PM
Somewhere after level 40 or so, I've bought all the upgrades but what's the point to keep playing? I get a HOG every 5 levels or so, but still? It says there are 100 levels. Anyone finish the game?

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

Re:What's the point after level 40+?

[Post New]by annatar on Apr 18, 11 4:16 PM
Like you, I'm also curious to how the game ends. I'm now at level 40something (of 100), all my buildings were finished ages ago, and nothing much happens. All I can do now is keep playing levels and try to get 100 % every time, but since there aren't any achievements or rewards page or anything else that acknowledges my success, even that is becoming boring.

I wish there was more to do or more to build - why else would I bother playing another 50-60 levels where nothing happens? The game was great until everything was built... and it all came to a stand still. No more story, my citizens stopped talking... I feel like I'm just wasting time messing around there alone - the lights are on but there's nobody at home... lol.

I'm hoping for a showdown with the bad guys at the end, or at least SOME kind of conclusion to the story... or has it simply evaporated into nothingness? Is there any point in continuing playing levels?

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Apr 24, 11 5:28 AM
Well I did complete the game. After level 75-80ish you stop getting **** as well so then there is REALLY no point. Shame

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Apr 24, 11 8:09 AM
Yeah that's really a shame. This could have been such a good game if they didn't leave it hanging halfway through....

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Apr 26, 11 3:26 AM
Was just coming here to enquire about the self same thing.
So, it's a wrap for me....what a let down after so many hours of play.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 22, 12 11:54 PM
OK game but after level 40 gets redundant and boring.

[Post New]by LILACCHICK on Jul 1, 13 6:16 PM
this is EXACTLY what I wanted to find out. the trial was fun so I BOUGHT the game. EXACTLY WHAT IS THE POINT AFTER 40+. can't tell you how, for lack of a better word, or should I say one I can say here, DISGUSTED and ANGRY I am to have PAID for this for ABSOLUTLY NOTHING

[Post New]by Barnacles1 on Jul 20, 13 8:52 AM
I, too, wonder what is the point. After I built the saloon, nothing else has happened. I'm not getting pigs, I can't upgrade the buildings after I purchase them, nobody talks in my game. This is definitely a rip off.

Go to: