grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Da box inna hole World 4 19

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 11, 11 9:01 PM
When you go to the second screen, there are two boxes to move to the empty spaces.

When you go to the first screen, there are two boxes , right in the middle that do not move.
There is no way to get them down,
You cannot push them,
You cannot dig through the water.

This is one of the most requested and one of the most confusing.
When you begin push the two boxes into the holes.
standing on the very edge, dig a hole, it will be just below the meow
jump down
when the ground come back up, you should be in front of the meow
turn and dig
it will be one space over
jump down
when the ground comes back up you will be able to go over to the other side.
On the other side repeat the steps.

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 9:02:37 PM PST

Re:Da box inna hole World 4 19

[Post New]by softballpro on Apr 11, 11 10:28 PM
grannylover, I would love to understand the directions you posted but it's stll confusing. I don't understand which meow (cat) I'm supposed to dig under and how to get the other boxes into the holes on top of each other. Please help me get past this because I love this game and really want to move on...thank you so much...softballpro

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 11, 11 10:53 PM
Would you be so confused if you read this at the developer website?
They created the level and the game. They say stand on the edge and dig.
If you don't stand on the edge it will not work.
I didn't create this level,
I didn't make up this answer.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 12, 11 1:11 PM
softballpro wrote:grannylover, I would love to understand the directions you posted but it's stll confusing. I don't understand which meow (cat) I'm supposed to dig under and how to get the other boxes into the holes on top of each other. Please help me get past this because I love this game and really want to move on...thank you so much...softballpro[/quote\\

Are you digging where you are standing? Dig where the empty space is; Just above the two boxes.

moralera
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Da box inna hole World 4 19---Very Simple Solution

[Post New]by moralera on Apr 12, 11 5:17 PM
After many, many tries...do this = go to the upper level and get your diamonds & cats.
Come back down and pick up your cats from the left or right side & DISREGARD the 2 boxes in the middle..(They are just there to throw us all off)
Working with your left or right side - get ONE box and push it towards the exit - when it's HALF on the stone and HALF OVER THE HOLE go back a little bit with granny & dig under this box - then STEP on it..Once it rises cross over to the exit..
Now do the same for the other side..

Good luck...

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Da box inna hole World 4 19---Very Simple Solution

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 12, 11 6:28 PM
It is so easy just to get the top kittens and the ones on the left. Push a box halfway to the meow, back up dig under the box, it falls walk over the top of it to the meow. Same thing on the other side.

Edited on 04/12/2011 at 9:34:34 PM PST

[Post New]by incubuschick on Apr 14, 11 4:06 PM
just a reminder...we are all here for help or answers, its a game, we do not need attitude

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 14, 11 5:47 PM
Everyone can decide for themselves what they want to do. It is very easy to dig under the crate and walk across it to the meow.

Moralea was only trying to help out. Go back and reread her post. It is different from mine.

I have seen this answer elsewhere, I didn't understand it the first time I read it.

Go to: