DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

Are they ever gonna fix this glitchy POS

[Post New]by DrRobert on Apr 12, 11 11:23 PM
First I have -1 cups of honey.....uninstall, reinstall, start new game with new profile.

Now, I have made the potion and it tells me I have to find it....EXCUSE ME?

Of course, instead of letting me do anything it just lets me click on the ^*%$#ing birdbath and tells me I need a potion, which I just created and isn't in my inventory.

Only thing I have is an empty cauldron and I can't put it anywhere. WOULD YOU LIKE A COUPLE OF SUGGESTIONS??!?!?!?!!??

For a game to be out less than 2 months and to have this many problems is inexcusable. Time to pull this one off the market and rework it.

And before you ask, yes, I am running the updated version that was released on 3/29. And I meet all of the system requirements.

BTW I noticed they locked the 6 page long thread for technical issues on page 2 here.

Edited on 04/12/2011 at 11:56:27 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Are they ever gonna fix this glitchy POS

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 12, 11 11:50 PM
Hi there DrRobert,
Whilst I sympathise with your frustration, I actually didn't have any technical problems with this game.
I do hope the problems that you and many others have had are fixed soon.
Cheers.

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on Apr 12, 11 11:55 PM
I think if you boiled down the 10 pages of reviews and comments, you MIGHT get 3 pages of positive ones. That ain't sayin much for an in-house product IMHO.

[Post New]by wsm9152 on Apr 18, 11 8:55 AM
i am only half way through this game and it has froze up 4 times. i am going to uninstall this game as soon as it unfreezes. ive had enough of this game. it would be a good game if it worked properly

ckbmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ckbmom on Apr 21, 11 9:30 AM
I have played many games from BF and I have to say, this is the worst one I've ever seen. Difficult to navigate, hint button doesn't work properly, the syntax is dreadful, along with terrible spelling (drives me crazy). And I've only made it to the graveyard! I think this one needs to be dumped.

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Are they ever gonna fix this glitchy POS

[Post New]by country2 on May 7, 11 6:21 AM
DrRobert wrote:First I have -1 cups of honey.....uninstall, reinstall, start new game with new profile.

Now, I have made the potion and it tells me I have to find it....EXCUSE ME?

Of course, instead of letting me do anything it just lets me click on the ^*%$#ing birdbath and tells me I need a potion, which I just created and isn't in my inventory.

Only thing I have is an empty cauldron and I can't put it anywhere. WOULD YOU LIKE A COUPLE OF SUGGESTIONS??!?!?!?!!??

For a game to be out less than 2 months and to have this many problems is inexcusable. Time to pull this one off the market and rework it.

And before you ask, yes, I am running the updated version that was released on 3/29. And I meet all of the system requirements.

BTW I noticed they locked the 6 page long thread for technical issues on page 2 here.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Aug 31, 12 10:56 AM
The answer appears to be "no." The Demo must have run okay or otherwise I would not have bought it, but this has got to be the buggiest game Big Fish has ever distributed and if I were them I would refuse to do business with this developer EVER again until they clean up their act. This is my third time trying to get through this stupid game and already I've had to shut down and restart twice because of idiotic things like the chat bubbles getting stuck.

Horrible.

Go to: