bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Art of Murder: Secret Files forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Art of Murder: Secret Files forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Art of Murder: Secret Files players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: Secret Files forum

[Post New]by crazy8club on Apr 14, 11 9:18 AM
How does game start does not have a play button after profile and options are chosen. is there a secret on getting started or is someone sleeping on the job and did not check to make sure everything is running smoothly. GEESH is running out

[Post New]by basia21usa on Apr 17, 11 8:41 PM
What is the correct way to enter the combo on the wall safe. I have tried several.

SHENNYTE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SHENNYTE on Apr 18, 11 3:28 AM
Yes please can someone tell us how to open the safe in the apartment?

[Post New]by debdavw on Apr 19, 11 6:47 AM
I can't get past the well scene where you are suppose to put the gears in and place the lever. Anyone got the answer for this?

[Post New]by kelgar01 on Apr 20, 11 10:34 AM
I'm stuck on the map. I put the pieces of paper on it, and nothing happens. I looked at the guide here on the forum and it said that the red line shows where to go, but a red line doesn't appear for me and it won't let me move past the map. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

babs0258
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by babs0258 on Apr 20, 11 2:18 PM
Put gears in the wrong spots!! Cannot undue. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Will not let me start over or move the gears! Help!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 20, 11 2:47 PM
Hi babs0258,

I found this tip form another player that might be helpful:

BF_Fanatic wrote:Mine did that. You can move any gear to another pin andset out the correct ones that way - having gears that are not used in the actual set up doesn't affect the outcome.

If you feel that this is a technical issue, feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) for more assistance. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by doc7833 on Apr 21, 11 10:58 AM
SHENNYTE wrote:Yes please can someone tell us how to open the safe in the apartment?

[Post New]by santi114 on Apr 26, 11 8:23 PM
has anyone answered the wall safe issue? i've been trying for three days! I want my credit back!

[Post New]by scampysam on May 11, 11 1:37 AM
I can't pick up the knife by the fuel distributor. I used the fingerprint powder and the brush, then the paper. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by deneise on Jun 5, 11 7:57 AM
I'm in the morgue and can only find 18 of the test tubes...What am I missing?

[Post New]by taffypem on Jul 5, 11 6:28 PM
kelgar01 wrote:I'm stuck on the map. I put the pieces of paper on it, and nothing happens. I looked at the guide here on the forum and it said that the red line shows where to go, but a red line doesn't appear for me and it won't let me move past the map. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

[Post New]by taffypem on Jul 5, 11 6:29 PM
taffypem wrote:
kelgar01 wrote:I'm stuck on the map. I put the pieces of paper on it, and nothing happens. I looked at the guide here on the forum and it said that the red line shows where to go, but a red line doesn't appear for me and it won't let me move past the map. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

[Post New]by taffypem on Jul 5, 11 6:30 PM
I'm stuck on the map, too. There is no red line. Please help someone!!!!!

[Post New]by mskit2 on Nov 6, 11 11:16 AM
I can't get the wires to connect - any suggestions?

[Post New]by takingtoby2 on Jan 8, 12 12:16 PM
SHENNYTE wrote:Yes please can someone tell us how to open the safe in the apartment?

[Post New]by murding on Jan 23, 12 10:41 PM
mskit2 wrote:I can't get the wires to connect - any suggestions?[/quote} Did you find the answer to this question?

Go to: