bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Magic Encyclopedia is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 13, 11 12:27 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Encyclopedia players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:The Mac version of Magic Encyclopedia is here!

[Post New]by cherylee63 on Apr 13, 11 10:45 AM
Do not like this game at all! It froze my computer and I had to force quit to get out of it. Graphics are very childish. What up Big Fish? Seems like a lot of problems with new games. I am not going to spend my time or money trying to figure out why your games don't work.

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Apr 14, 11 10:54 AM
I enjoyed it but cannot seem to end the game as in the walkthrough.
I did need no help till then either.

All items in place, puzzles solved but.....
The circles for the amulets light up and I am supposed to enter the cave.

But I cannot find a cave opening!

[Post New]by gamerlady11 on Apr 17, 11 5:20 PM
I cannot seem to get past the oasis/graveyard level because the candle is already lit up, how does anyone get past this, please help!

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Jun 14, 11 1:10 PM
I ENJOYED YHIS GAME IS WAS DIFFERENT !! A change from the normal HOGS
a bit like the dream chronicle series....BUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END ???
I found all the dragon heads, and circles lit up for the amulets (I had found them all)
then the screen went blank and the game was over !!! why was it so important to collect the amulets ? did I miss something ? Is it a glitch or was that it ?...apart from that I can recommend the game and will try the other one available for the MAC

Go to: