bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any My Farm Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 13, 11 10:09 AM
We have a new version of My Farm Life available now that fixes issues with the expert play mode. More info can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for My Farm Life! April 12, 2011

If you are having problems getting the updated version of My Farm Life to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Yorkenshaw
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

New Profile freezing game

[Post New]by Yorkenshaw on Apr 14, 11 9:19 AM
OK so there is a new update, but it doesn't address the profile issue and I so wanted to buy this game. Only happens on Big Fish game.

Re:Post any My Farm Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by hbs0306 on Apr 15, 11 2:55 PM
I am not able to play the expert levels. I have deleted and redownloaded the game and it still doesnt work. Any suggestions.

[Post New]by tanya1122 on Apr 15, 11 5:34 PM
why can i only play to level 5 after that it freezesand shuts down please fix this i have unstailed and reinstaled several times and the same thing. i have done all updates please help

[Post New]by lizzard1313 on Apr 22, 11 4:41 AM
I have tried installing/uninstalling/reinstalling the trial version several times (including after the upgrade on 4/12/11). The game will not open. When I click on the program, it says:

Error: Access violation at 0x02F32C0E (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated.

[Post New]by msaverynski on Apr 28, 11 9:39 PM
My game says that I should be able to stock up on items for future rounds. No matter what I do, it just starts over for the one before. Can someone help me?

MyBullet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by MyBullet on May 12, 11 7:59 AM
I can not get the zoom button to work. Will not zoom in? What can I do?

MyBullet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by MyBullet on May 12, 11 7:59 AM
I can not get the zoom button to work. Will not zoom in? What can I do?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 12, 11 8:11 AM
Hi everyone,

For those of you having troubles with the game freezing or crashing, or if you're unable to use the zoom button, you might want to see if an update to your computer might help. Here is a help article with those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're experiencing an Access Violation error message, please take a look at the troubleshooting steps here:

Access Violation

If updating your computer is not helping the game progress, please write in to Tech Support (click here for those steps) with a Dr. Felix report (click here for more instructions) so that our reps can best help resolve any further issues you might be having. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

MyBullet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by MyBullet on May 13, 11 7:18 AM
Someone stated that you can not zoom until level 6. I am on level 10 and still can not zoom. Love game and want to buy but if zoom will not work, can the whole farm be put in the area?

[Post New]by justagamer on May 25, 11 4:13 PM
I have reinstalled this game several times. I have updated my driver and done everything the troubleshooting forum/tips says to do and I still can't play past level 5. It shows the loading screen and then just does nothing. The screen stays black and that's it. That is as far as I can get and its frustrating because I want to buy the game. Any ideas?

[Post New]by angalejia on May 28, 11 1:31 AM
The game looks lovely, but glad i did not buy it yet, cause when playing the trial i also get, when i enter lvl 5 this message:
Error: Access violation at 0x1000B6A2 (tried to write to 0x00000008) Program Terminated.
I tried the solutions, but nothing seems to work.
I do hope it will get fixed, or that there is another solution , i would like to play this game

[Post New]by omgcolie on Jun 18, 11 9:21 AM
In episode 2 on expert mode I can't acess the shop or move button. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and even restarted my computer and still have no luck! I bought the game from best buy so would I still need the updates?

Edited on 06/18/2011 at 9:24:39 AM PST

my farm life

[Post New]by dmmoral on Jun 20, 11 8:01 AM
while i am playing the sheep keep bahing and my game stutters causeing everything to slow down making it differcult to complete the tasks

[Post New]by jenkinse1111 on Sep 19, 11 5:05 AM
Cows keep disappearing. I buy 6 of them, then when I move to the next level - I have only four...

[Post New]by lisanev on Jan 4, 12 4:38 AM
On Farm Life for a Mac, I can't get to Level 39. The game crashes every time. Anyone else having this issue? I contacted Customer Service a few days ago but haven't heard back from them.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 8, 12 3:26 AM
I just noticed something. On Level 44 the game is ripping me off a premade salad from the level before only sometimes. Sometimes it shows the right amount 4 and sometimes it gives me 3. No wonder I am having so many problems with this level.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 8, 12 3:40 AM
jenkinse1111 wrote:Cows keep disappearing. I buy 6 of them, then when I move to the next level - I have only four...

The game is ripping you off that is why.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 8, 12 3:48 AM
Finally I bet level 44! Could they have made that level any harder? Not to mention the game ripping you off.

[Post New]by delphiprog on Apr 17, 12 7:13 PM
I bought this game in a compilation CD format called "Farm Frenzy Forever". Anyway, I beat it on casual, then attempted to play Expert. Level 1 expert works fine but when I get to level 2 the Buy and Move icons no longer function so I'm unable to pass the level (as I need to buy strawberries). Any idea here? Is there a any way for me to install an update?

Go to: