Fountain of Fate metal leaves

[Post New]by Decodame on Apr 13, 11 1:15 PM
I can't pick up the last two metal leaves in Bermuda. What gives? Is anyone else having this problem?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Fountain of Fate metal leaves

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 13, 11 2:59 PM
Hey Decodame,

You might want to try exiting the game and restarting the computer to see if this helps. If you're still unable to get the last two leaves and have checked the walkthrough (you can click on this link), please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click here as well). Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Decodame on Apr 15, 11 8:39 PM
Exiting the game and restarting the computer didn't help. Will try tech support. I suspect I have another inferior game. Too bad. I enjoy the Samantha Swift games and this one was enjoyable although I'll probably never get to complete it. I have the collectors edition and I had trouble with unlocking the puzzle to retrieve the pearl dagger in the ice room at Hyperborea. Had to skip it just to go forward. Thanks for your help anyway.

[Post New]by hampgirl on Apr 19, 11 12:52 PM
Having same trouble with the metal leaves.

I bought the Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate Collector's Edition. I love the Samantha Swift games. Played them all. I never had any trouble until now. I'm at the Stage 6 The Beach and I can't pick up the last two metal leaves. The ones near the tree, a bone is right near one of them.

I exit and re-starting game but nothing helps. Just can't pick up the metal leaves. Is there a bug in the game. Is there a patch or fix? I would love to finish the game. Someone must know what is right and have a answer.

[Post New]by jhoggan on Jan 17, 12 7:39 PM
I'm having the same problem with the barrel on the same screen. The first time I had to select the last two metal leaves and the barrel. I uninstalled the game then replayed. Now I have to select the barrel -- no luck. It is frustrating playing this game for so long, then being unable to finish it.

Go to: