Bill0007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Help with Wall Safe (possible spoiler)

[Post New]by Bill0007 on Apr 13, 11 3:25 PM
OK I found the combination and have tried left right left right and reversed that order too, and still doesn't open....anyone got any idea's.

Re:Help with Wall Safe (possible spoiler)

[Post New]by millonaire on Apr 13, 11 4:27 PM
Also need help with opening safe. This is crazy I've tried every combination I can think of HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 13, 11 4:46 PM
Hi Bill0007 and millonaire!

I've found some tips in the Art of Murder: The Secret Files Walkthrough that may help with the safe:

*Spoiler Alert*

Search the desk (**** puzzle) and collect all the coins. Go back to the painting and place the coins in the recesses. Move the painting to reveal the safe behind it.

To find the combination to the safe, return to the living room. You will see two new areas that can be investigated. Take the pieces of paper out of the paper shredder and go to the desk.

After an **** puzzle, a drawer will open and you will find a stencil that will come in handy to read the correct combination.

Put the shredded pieces of paper in their correct order and use the stencil to read the combination to the safe. (See this screenshot )

Enter the combination to the safe. Inside you will find a map. Match fragments of paper with the cities on the map. See the red line that leads to a town called Nexapo. You decide to drive to the town and investigate.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by fourby4er on Apr 13, 11 7:46 PM
I am also having trouble with the safe. I have the combination and have tried dialing it every which way you can think of . The safe will not open. What am I missing?

[Post New]by Bongi72 on Apr 14, 11 1:31 AM
Help.. Have got into the safe & received the map but now stuck..nothing happens??

Bill0007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Bill0007 on Apr 14, 11 8:35 AM
How did you use the combination , Right left right, or the opposite?

Bill0007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Bill0007 on Apr 14, 11 8:39 AM
bfgDonau: I have the combination numbers but even the WT doesn't say how to use it on the safe, as I stated above???

[Post New]by millonaire on Apr 14, 11 1:21 PM
Thanks! Donau, for the suggestion but I still can't open the safe. What a waste of time and energy.

Bill0007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Bill0007 on Apr 14, 11 2:52 PM
I even started the game over, got to the safe combination again, and still it won't open!!!! What a bunch of horse pucky.

SHENNYTE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SHENNYTE on Apr 17, 11 10:58 AM
Me too I am stuck on the safe. Cant go on with the game.

U25150
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by U25150 on Apr 17, 11 4:28 PM
Has anyone sorted out how to enter the code into the safe?

bfgDonau, thanks for trying to help but the spoiler/walkthrough was just as vague as the game itself.

Used google to try to find another walkthrough at another site but one doesn't exist. Should this be a clue that this game is as bad as it appears to be?

[Post New]by basia21usa on Apr 17, 11 7:53 PM
So true! I cannot get the safe open either. Grrr! I know that i haven't used a combo lock since my high school locker, but damn

[Post New]by TWestern on May 27, 11 9:02 PM
Really BFG? People are understandably upset with this game, including myself, and no one can help with this issue? We can all read a walkthrough, but that is obviously not helpful. Can anyone help with the correct way to enter the safe combination, or are we all going to have to uninstall the game and waste our money? Despite all the complaints about the HOG elements, I was enjoying it up until this point.

[Post New]by SMARTTWO on Sep 21, 11 11:17 AM
GO RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT. I did this about 5 times then it worked. I hope this helps. Keep trying.

Go to: