bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to PuppetShow: Lost Town forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 14, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to PuppetShow: Lost Town forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other PuppetShow: Lost Town players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:Welcome to PuppetShow: Lost Town forum

[Post New]by csmith116 on Apr 15, 11 8:55 AM
Sort of got a great idea. Since the fixed game will not be available for a couple of weeks AND you have the $4.99 deal for this weekend, I was thinking maybe you could let us play the CE edition. Okay, maybe it isn't the great idea, but it does sound doable. Thanks for letting me suggest.
Bessie Mae

[Post New]by kateydo on Apr 15, 11 10:32 AM
il 2nd that xx

[Post New]by Tiffanip1202 on Apr 16, 11 8:56 AM
But there was a fix on "my games" yesterday, installed it, same deal, so where did you hear 2 weeks? I mean, obviously, the fix didn't work, but why was it sent, and once again, where are you hearing two weeks? Thanks! ~Tiffani

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Apr 18, 11 4:49 AM
bellissimo gioco,molto intrigane e divertente. dopo aver risolto i problemi di lentezza è stato veramente un gioco accattivante....lo consiglio....

[Post New]by TrudysTouch on Apr 20, 11 1:12 PM
Thanks, Chris at BF for the quick help by email.

Chris took me through each step in my situation that I was having problems with and NOW it runs PERFECT. I have been playing it alot lately and no problems. He also answered some questions about others things and explained the reason. I have all the PuppetShow games up to date and cannot wait for MORE. GREAT JOB CHRIS.

[Post New]by dkelley03 on Apr 20, 11 9:05 PM
I'm having trouble in the cemetary. I found the butterfly ring but I there is no hidden object game that opens to allow me to get the pesticide. I thought I might need to download the update which I did but still no HOG. Am I missing something?? Thanks for the assist!

Dustydo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dustydo on Apr 21, 11 10:21 PM
Is anyone out there experincing some difficulties in some of the screen shots??
Some of the scenes that I go into are in very "SLOW MOTION MODES"!!
Must be gliches with the program. I have had several now as I progress through the game. Anyone else having the same problem??
Thanks,
Dustydo

[Post New]by AlbertAD on Apr 26, 11 9:56 PM
Dustydo wrote:Is anyone out there experincing some difficulties in some of the screen shots??
Some of the scenes that I go into are in very "SLOW MOTION MODES"!!
Must be gliches with the program. I have had several now as I progress through the game. Anyone else having the same problem??
Thanks,
Dustydo

[Post New]by rose_00 on May 1, 11 9:09 AM
hello everyone look if ur game is moving slow download the update just did it myself it works

[Post New]by carolinachick220 on Jun 6, 11 8:14 AM
Does anyone know when the SE of Lost Town will be released on Mac platform?

I've DL'd and played the CE, but would rather purchase the SE, unless there is a compelling reason to buy the CE. For this particular CE, what are the extras? I don't care for wallpapers, etc.

Thanks, all!

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Mar 15, 12 3:18 PM
The next Puppetshow game is coming soon. It will be called Return to Joyville.

To learn more:
http://www.ersgamestudios.com/coming_soon/puppetshow_return_to_joyville_ce/

[Post New]by mbajhi on May 7, 12 2:14 PM
I wasn't given two hidden object games in the barbershop, so didn't get the objects mentioned in the walkthrough (don't want to spoil); I'm stuck without what is in the barbershop...any suggestions? Thank you.

Adge1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Adge1 on May 26, 12 1:11 PM
I'm doing the 60-minute trial. I've crossed the bridge but cannot get to the house on the left as the walk-thru suggests.

How to proceed? (I did as much as I could at the cemetery.)

Edited on 05/26/2012 at 1:12:01 PM PST

[Post New]by charlotted1 on Jul 3, 12 6:58 PM
Somehow i missed finding the cage Now how do I fix it I have gone back and cant get it so i am done already?

[Post New]by good_hat_2 on Jul 6, 12 4:05 PM
I refuse to buy a game that tricks you into thinking that there is a strategy guide. But when you click on the strategy guide you get message that the guide only with collectors version. I am a fan of the puppetshow games but no longer will buy it. Also when there is a ‘strategy guide’ with a regular version the collectors version is usually just a bit more of the same.

[Post New]by Sushicraver on Jul 13, 12 6:23 AM
If you Google the name of the game including the walkthru you can find it for free

RMKeiper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RMKeiper on Jul 21, 12 12:14 PM
dkelley03 wrote:I'm having trouble in the cemetary. I found the butterfly ring but I there is no hidden object game that opens to allow me to get the pesticide. I thought I might need to download the update which I did but still no HOG. Am I missing something?? Thanks for the assist!

Take the ring to the girls cage, it is a key. Take the silver coin from the girl and use it in the cash register to get the pesticide. I don't know what to do with the pesticide, I seem to be at a dead end.

Edited on 07/21/2012 at 12:20:41 PM PST

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 21, 12 4:11 PM
i really liked playing this game. i got stuck a few time's but figured it out. Joyville is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---doug

[Post New]by jerib61 on Sep 10, 12 10:12 AM
help, my game is missing the hint button...where can i find it?

Go to: