Azeulisse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Finished every level and station on Expert

[Post New]by Azeulisse on Apr 14, 11 6:04 AM

Hello!

I have finished all levels of Gourmania 2 on Expert score and got all the gold stars as well.

Tips and tricks

- ALWAYS GET THE INGREDIENTS IN TOP-DOWN ORDER. One after the other, exactly so as they are listed. This will mean the following points: 0, 10, 20, 30, 40... and 50 for the final ingredient.

1st combo method

- 3 guests arrives
- Get ingredients for 1st customer. Don't start the next procession yet.
- Get ingredients for 2nd customer. Don't start the next procession yet.
- Get ingredients for 3rd customer. Don't start the next procession yet.
- Start cooking procedure for 1st customer.
- Start cooking procedure for 2nd customer. (+50 points Bonus or Heart bonus)
- Start cooking procedure for 3rd customer. (+50 points Bonus or Heart bonus)

... Repeat the above method: Start remaining cooking procedures one after the other if possible. Repeat until all the three orders are completed. Don't collect money yet.

- Collect money from 3 customers. (+3 x 50 Bonus)

2nd combo method
- 3 guests arrives
- Get ingredients for 1st customer. Don't start the next procession yet.
- Get ingredients for 2nd customer.
- Start cooking procedure for 2nd customer.
- Start cooking procedure for 1rd customer. (+50 points Bonus or Heart bonus)
- Get ingredients for 3rd customer. (+50 points Bonus for every ingredient while the other two processions are ongoing!!)

... Repeat the above method: If possible start two cooking procedures one after the other and then collect a 3rd order as quick as you can. Repeat until all the three orders are completed. Don't collect money yet.

- Collect money from 3 customers. (+3x50 Bonus)

If you get used to these two manners you can even combine them. With the second one you can achieve not even Expert score but much more.

Edited on 04/14/2011 at 6:20:04 AM PST

Azeulisse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Finished every level and station on Expert

[Post New]by Azeulisse on Apr 14, 11 6:14 AM

Glitch

I noticed a glitch on level 7, Grand Restaurant, Brooklyn. I could not finish 3 stages of this level on Expert for the first try. Method #2, Step 6 was simply not scored!

I realized that on these levels I won't get any points for collecting ingredients while two simultaneous cooking procedures are running!! Neither the 50 points per ingredient, nor the 10-20-30... points, only the final 50 for completing an order.
Of course I could not get expert this way! Even so I tried several times with the same results.

Then I tried the other 2 stages (which I could finish on Expert). There was no glitch and scoring was perfect. Hmmm. Back again to the unruly stages, nothing changed. So I just could not use Method #2, and Method #1 made not enough points.

Finally I restarted the game and retried. The glitch was no there and I successfully reached high above Expert score in 2 minutes. However, the problem repeated at the next stage again, so I restarted the game again for the second time, finished the next level on expert and had to do this once more for the final level.

Image of the final result: http://www.energyline.hu/kepek/Gourmania2-End.jpg

Go to: