Bboo2
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Well folks I am looking for that glue

[Post New]by Bboo2 on Apr 14, 11 11:49 AM
After getting the shattered pieces of tile the walk through says you need to find some glue to hold it together. Well shucks I guess I am just not seeing good are I am missing some clue just where it is.
The puzzle will not stay unless u have the glue.
Help please.
Thank you.

Bboo2
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Well folks I am looking for that glue

[Post New]by Bboo2 on Apr 14, 11 2:32 PM
I finished this game and you better sure have the patience of Job.
It is really not a good game and very hard to see many of the items they ask you to find.
I do not recommend this game unless you have lots of time on your hands and nothing else to do.
Happy Gaming

devolyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by devolyn on Apr 20, 11 9:28 AM
I found the resin outside of the hut. Then I went left and found the pot among the dishes. You have to go into the dishes twice to get the pit. But now I an having trouble with the stones around the fireplace. I want to scream, this is so fustrating! If anyone has that sequence, it would be greatly appreciated. Although, I suspect that it is a random sequence. Thanks!

[Post New]by joys1iam on Apr 21, 11 5:58 PM
well i to am looking for the glue i dont even see dishes that you are mentioning please help thanks and you right game is to time complexed

[Post New]by 61patric on May 1, 11 3:58 PM
It says that the tile pieces won't stay together without the glue but I have them stuck together and I am sure they are not right but I can't get them apart. Do you have to have the picture right before you look for the glue?

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on May 3, 11 4:36 PM
Well fishes I cannot finish this game since I did not get the brush spaped leaf when I got the resin. Hope everyone esle has a good time with this stupid game. Wish I never bought it.

kimusan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kimusan on Jul 13, 11 4:47 PM
yes -me too- I wish I had never bought it....

Go to: