Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Roopa?

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 14, 11 11:58 PM
I am still lacking two animals--the Chacha (which I have seen occasionally, but have never succeeded in charming) and the Roopa, which I don't think I have ever even seen. Is the Roopa located in the Tropics near the sisters who camp out? Or in the grasslands, as a post on this forum states? My Skooter is charmed to the hilt, but to no avail.

Frankly, I think the designers made a bad mistake here: Wandering Willows is quite a fun game that I enjoyed a lot, but the difficulty of finding these last animals makes me wish that I had never wasted my time. It's fine to give us a challenge, but the end of this game is just stupid and boring. I'm going to delete it tonight, and I certainly won't buy the sequel!

Re:Roopa?

[Post New]by DeviousSurprises on Apr 15, 11 4:38 PM
The Roopa appears in the grasslands, for me I would usually find the Roopa near the garden area.

I finally got a Roopa, still trying for the Chacha!

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 15, 11 10:54 PM
Thanks, DeviousSurprises! I went to the grasslands and found several Roopas and, indeed, I thought I had already collected its egg. Of course, none of them game me an egg, but I'll keep trying.

I still think the developers made a mistake by making us engage in this drawn-out exercise to win a medal, but I thank you for your help. At least I now know where to look! And the chacha is really reclusive!

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 17, 11 11:19 PM
I could have sworn I had a Roopa once I saw it, but grrr it's being almost as hard as the Chacha!

Go to: