bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 15, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jdelbove on Apr 15, 11 11:59 AM
Why does this demo end with with almost 25 minutes left of playing time?

[Post New]by shultzee_46530 on Apr 16, 11 4:16 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by shultzee_46530 on Apr 16, 11 4:19 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition players.

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shultzee_46530 on Apr 16, 11 4:24 AM
I just purchased the game "The Agency of Anomolies, Mystic Hospital (Collectors Edition). I believe I have some technical difficulties going on. On Chapter 2: The Invisible Man the Strategy Guide on page 21 says to click by the blue book (V) a couple of times and pick up the gun (W). Under the floor boards. There is no gun. Without this I cant go on. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by qcjulian on Apr 17, 11 5:27 PM
After many tries to move ahead with the game, I resorted to reading the Strategy Guide. I can't find the revolver either.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Apr 21, 11 7:00 AM
The game is awesome i just finished the game today, The graphics are excellent, sounds was great! I rate this gate 5 stars and
Happy Gaiming and Happy Easter Fishes..

[Post New]by harris87 on Apr 22, 11 2:55 AM
I cannot find the fifth medal for the lift even after reading the strategy guide, it seems to only list 4 of them.
Missing the top left one the hand and ball presumably telekinesis
help????? anyone

[Post New]by Dinobeth on Apr 22, 11 1:34 PM
I'm working my way through Mystic Hospital, and have arrived at the chapel door, but don't have the scrap of music, described in the guide as the "Notes." I read through the guide again, and couldn't find where I was supposed to pick them up, and went through all sites again and didn't find anything I missed. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Dinobeth on Apr 23, 11 7:44 AM
Found it! The music was in the radio!

[Post New]by judiem on Apr 24, 11 2:18 PM
I cant get through to hang the plaques i have all 4 does anyone know

[Post New]by diananapier67 on Apr 24, 11 8:54 PM
I am also having an issue trying to get the gun that is supposed to be in the floor. I can't even get the floor boards to move. I can't go any further. The other thing is that when I leave the game, it deletes everything that I have done and have to restart from scratch everytime I try. I feel frustrated that I purchased the Collector's Edition, I can't even play it all the way through!

Any suggestions?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 26, 11 3:07 AM
jdelbove wrote:Why does this demo end with with almost 25 minutes left of playing time?
Because it's a Sample Version and they aren't timed. (They stop at a point, however long it takes).

Play the FREE sample version
(213.85 MB )

[Post New]by Buddons on Apr 29, 11 6:20 PM
I can't find the odd shaped key for the gate by the chapel, or the music scroll. I have revisited everyone twice...the game is stuck...now what?

[Post New]by mechanager on May 1, 11 4:22 PM
I've run into two problems. First I can't find card number two on the porch. I decided to continue anyway, but where is it? I've clicked everywhere!

Second I'm in the room on the first floor of the mansion and am stumped as to how to play the card game. No matter what I do I just get the series of cards turning over and over with no other cards to play with. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Mechanager

[Post New]by katmurray2161 on May 2, 11 7:11 PM
I also a, having trouble finding the fifth medal help

[Post New]by mechanager on May 3, 11 9:07 AM
Why do so many of these questions remain unanswered? Does anyone from Big Fish read any of these forums. I have never had a question answered; I think this is my sixth question posted.

[Post New]by baldrick on May 5, 11 7:19 AM
shultzee_46530 wrote:I just purchased the game "The Agency of Anomolies, Mystic Hospital (Collectors Edition). I believe I have some technical difficulties going on. On Chapter 2: The Invisible Man the Strategy Guide on page 21 says to click by the blue book (V) a couple of times and pick up the gun (W). Under the floor boards. There is no gun. Without this I cant go on. Is anyone else having this problem?

Rachellea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Rachellea on May 10, 11 3:56 PM
Where do you find the screwdriver and the record for the gramaphone?

[Post New]by carver7833 on May 11, 11 9:06 AM
harris87 wrote:I cannot find the fifth medal for the lift even after reading the strategy guide, it seems to only list 4 of them.
Missing the top left one the hand and ball presumably telekinesis
help????? anyone

that metal should be rewarded after you complete the mini puzzel/game (card trick) and in my experence it dose not I have the same prob.

Go to: