bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 15, 11 12:41 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 12:41:48 AM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:The Mac version of The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by shorenuf on Apr 15, 11 2:06 AM
I would like to request that the games forums include a Mac technical issues thread. Many PC issues simply are not applicable to the Mac. It does not use Direct X, it's video drivers do not get updated by the user, it does not have a C drive, etc.

Thank you.

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 3:11:45 AM PST

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:The Mac version of The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by Anged on Apr 15, 11 2:13 AM
I played the hour and loved it. I will be buying this one.

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Apr 15, 11 10:38 AM
I just got a Mac so I'm new to playing my games on it. This game is my first! Is there anyway to adjust the settings so the game fills the screen instead of having the black bars on either side? The widescreen setting didn't work (I don't have a widescreen anyway it's 15"). If anyone know how or if this can be fixed, please let me know.

Thank you!!!

[Post New]by lilanie on May 25, 11 6:36 PM
Like the game but have found a problem. The phone dial does not move. I read the walk-through which said to dial the phone with the code already used. Problem is that the dial does not move. Cannot access elevator. Dead in the water......

Go to: