belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Help please; I'm stuck :-(( Possible spoiler!

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 15, 11 4:56 AM
Hi,
I'm in the last chapter of the game, but cannot fathom the way to get through the wall. I've read and reread the Strategy guide. It says I'm supposed to have a Nexus tube after doing a HOG scene at front gates. Well, I've done all that but no final Nexus tube?? The hint tells me I need Nexus tube too.
Any ideas please as it's driving me nuts?
I hope it's not a bug..................
I have 4 things I unscrewed from above doors and soime pink powder....but that's all.
Please save my sanity and help me get to the bonus content :-))
Thanks in advance!

Sotlat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Help please; I'm stuck :-(( Possible spoiler!

[Post New]by Sotlat on Apr 15, 11 5:13 AM
You've already captured the werewolf energy? If I recall correctly you would have had to do that to get the screwdriver, so you shouldn't need any more nexus tubes.

You should just need to put the plaque things in the slots of their corresponding number (eg. fire is 3).

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 15, 11 5:21 AM
Hi,
I just realised the last Nexus tube is stuck in the radio....so it's the wrench I can't find to get it out! Tried putting thins on wall and it won't let me. According to SG the last HOG gives me the N tube, but that's not right?
So any help on finding wrench to get tube please? I'd be so grateful :-))

Sotlat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Sotlat on Apr 15, 11 5:25 AM
I missed that stupid wrench, too. Do you remember where you put the skull on the skeleton (in the building to the left of the main building?). It's on a shelf above where the skeleton was.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 15, 11 5:30 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I was beginning to think I'd have to restart the game!
You're an angel :-))

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Apr 16, 11 1:12 PM
Help im stuck on the last bonus chapter, iv picked up some bits of a diagram and gone into the left hand doorway put it together on the desk, and now i cant find it its just gone and i cant go on til i find it please help someone.....

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Apr 16, 11 3:17 PM
I am at the card index. I used the code from the safe first and got the information about the man of fire. Reading the SG I saw that I should have used code from the card game first. I tried to use it secondly - and it won't work, or give me the medal I am supposed to collect. Please tell me I don't have to begin again!

Ramlynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Ramlynne on Apr 16, 11 6:01 PM
I'm stuck in the chapel. I finally found the wrench, which took forever, and went into the chapel and used it on the lantern/radio or whatever it was, and got the tube, but was also supposed to be able to get letter B, which I didn't get. I have clicked all around there and cannot find where it is. It is the last letter I need to get to the plaque. Any help please?

[Post New]by smalls72 on Apr 18, 11 12:30 PM
Can someone tell me where the screwdiver is in this game. i cannot find it.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 18, 11 7:23 PM
smalls72 wrote:Can someone tell me where the screwdiver is in this game. i cannot find it.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

You have to repair the elevator to the secret room and defeat the wolfman to get the screwdriver.

[Post New]by lovegames_2 on Apr 18, 11 9:52 PM
hi
I really like this game, but I am on the last chapter....I found all of the medals for the elevator except for the hand and I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where it is? Thanks!

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Apr 19, 11 9:42 PM
lovegames_2 wrote:hi
I really like this game, but I am on the last chapter....I found all of the medals for the elevator except for the hand and I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where it is? Thanks!

Hello!

I couldn't find it either and had to consult the strategy guide.

SPOILER ALERT!

Go to the lower left hallway in the hospital and into the second room where the secret elevator is. When you play the card game you get a code which you copy into your notebook. The code is A27A957 (highlight to see code). Enter the code into the machine in the same room and you will get the medal.

Go to: