Issy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

chest

[Post New]by Issy2 on Apr 15, 11 7:43 AM
I have been trying for ages but still can't get the ramrod from the pistol to open the bottom of the chest. Please help someone.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:chest

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 16, 11 10:36 AM
Click on the pistol in your inventory to bring it up in a big window. Then click on the pistol in the window and the ramrod separates from the pistol.

You may have to right-click -- I can't remember whether it is left-click or right-click right now. If one doesn't work try the other.

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Apr 16, 11 4:05 PM
I've got the ramrod,how do I get to the back of the chest to release the compartment?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 18, 11 3:35 PM
Pick up the ramrod and click it onto the bottom left of the chest.

Have you found the walkthrough for this game? I would suggest using to help you out also because it has diagrams that are very helpful.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Sep 16, 11 2:03 PM
even with a walk through...having difficulty as how dow you open the chest..i click on it and nothing happens...any advice?..would be appreicated..thank you

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 16, 11 2:06 PM
Underthebridge wrote:even with a walk through...having difficulty as how dow you open the chest..i click on it and nothing happens...any advice?..would be appreicated..thank you
There are three steps. Look at pistol in close-up. Note the ramrod. Right-click on the ramrod to separate it from the pistol. (If right-click doesn't work, try left-click). With the ramrod in hand, click on the chest (I think that's on the bottom left-hand corner).

Go to: