grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Sticky needed

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 15, 11 2:22 PM
It would be nice to have a thread, that has the most requested threads with the most requested answers.
Unlike with other grannies, most are getting stuck on the same level, same spot.
There are also technical issues that Big Fish needs to look at and get at updated version from the developer. There is one available.

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 2:22:45 PM PST

mrspeel99
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

Re:Sticky needed

[Post New]by mrspeel99 on Apr 15, 11 5:14 PM
It would be nice to get the updated version 1.005 as on the developers website. (Maybe it will help to fix the issue of my progress not saving past world 4 level 10 and having to start all over again )

...and thanks grannylover59 for all your help that you have provided to everyone here regarding this super granny. It's been extremely helpful in times of frustration

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Sticky needed

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 20, 11 4:41 PM
mrspeel99 wrote:It would be nice to get the updated version 1.005 as on the developers website. (Maybe it will help to fix the issue of my progress not saving past world 4 level 10 and having to start all over again )

...and thanks grannylover59 for all your help that you have provided to everyone here regarding this super granny. It's been extremely helpful in times of frustration

You're welcome.
I agree it would be nice if BFG would get the fix that is available. It has been out for a while now.

Go to: