New Natalie Brooks game

New Natalie Brooks game

[Post New]by chartyndall on Dec 19, 08 10:13 AM
The new Natalie Brooks: Treasure of the Lost Kingdom game has just been launched on Alawar. Does any one know if BFG is getting it?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:New Natalie Brooks game

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 19, 08 10:16 AM
Not positively since they don't post Coming Attractions. But, since they have the first one, and they normally get most of the Alawar games, it's probable that BFG will get the sequel.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 19, 08 12:33 PM
Oh boy- didnt know a new one was coming out!

[Post New]by chartyndall on Dec 20, 08 10:25 AM
Just found a gliche in the new game. I just started playing it and then my computer just rebooted itself. I tried to play it again and it did the same thing when the game was loading. Weird. Needless to say, i uninstalled it. I don't know why this would happen. I've never had a problem with Alawar games before. I'm contemplating if i want to reinstall it again. Maybe it was just a problem with the first download? This has never happened before. Anyone have any suggestions?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 11:06 AM
I played the demo and enjoyed- i will be getting this one.

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Dec 23, 08 9:58 PM
Does anyone have any hints on this one yet? I'm stuck in Alcatraz. The grill vent, drawer, safe and magazine are still showing yellow whereas everything else has
gone white once I finished with it. I figure the last key is in the grill vent, but I cant
find a "tool" to loosen the bolts. Any help?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 5:25 AM
Greylady_98 wrote:Does anyone have any hints on this one yet? I'm stuck in Alcatraz. The grill vent, drawer, safe and magazine are still showing yellow whereas everything else has
gone white once I finished with it. I figure the last key is in the grill vent, but I cant
find a "tool" to loosen the bolts. Any help?

Did you check the toilet? I think there was something in the tank....

WhippetLv
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,552 Posts

[Post New]by WhippetLv on Jan 21, 09 6:28 AM
I downloaded it and am having trouble with it in the library I had a huge yellow box covering part of the screen had to use hint to find things behind it and then in big Ben I couldent see the man or the starlings it was like all I had was the background

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jan 21, 09 7:14 AM
I am stuck in the Alcatraz room ..I can't get the safe to open,I have tried the code over and over ,What am I doing wrong?
HELP

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Jan 21, 09 7:31 AM
I got the safe open,it was a lot easier then I thought

cookeemama
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Natalie Brooks - Leaning Tower of Pisa

[Post New]by cookeemama on Jan 21, 09 7:59 AM
I am stuck on the tower. I used the eye & got the key there. Found the button and the metal thing. Read the note but can't figure out how to make the sun dial move. I have some scissors also. But that's where the key went and I don't have another one for the sun dial.

When I click on Hint, it directs me to the note. If I have the note open, it will direct me to close it. A catch-22. Can someone give me a hint on this. It seems like it should be simple and probably is. But I'm just not getting it.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jan 21, 09 8:08 AM
This game blows as far as glitches go. Is this a 'Vista only' game? One area (library) had a large yellow square that blocked 1/4 of the screen. The belltower area...only the background image loaded, no interactive elements loaded visually (invisible, yet they were still clickable). After I finished the belltower (via the hint system) it loaded to black and stayed there. I had to force quit my PC in order to exit. Too bad, looked like a fun game to try too.

[Post New]by champlyn on Jan 21, 09 8:31 AM
I have installed, uninstalled, and installed again three times. I hit 'play now' and the screen blinks like it's opening up and then nothing happens. I'm getting really frustrated. I never have problems with Big Fish games. Any suggestions????

[Post New]by candleofhope on Jan 21, 09 8:42 AM
Ok I played all the way to the Leaning Tower and when I got there I clicked on a few things and the tourist and then it froze....had to ctrl alt del...to end game...Went back in to tower and the only thing doing anything was the tourist....
I'm running Vista....Got all the other locations with no problems....

If this helps with Al Capone's cell get the knife and use it for vent and bed leg and to cut movie poster.....then use the bed leg to turn value off.....good luck....

warp35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by warp35 on Jan 21, 09 12:26 PM
I am stuck in the secret room with Grampa. Got alot done but I am now at the emblem. I cannot find the corner peice of paper or the stamp ring. When I ask grampa for help he says he does not know a code to get in the safe and that it might have something to do with U.S History. Any ideas guys?

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by aoakley455 on Jan 21, 09 1:10 PM
Downloaded trial, another game where the cursor seems to "float" when using it. Too annoying to keep playing the game so another one I won't be buying. Seemed fun for the 15 minutes I played it.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jan 23, 09 8:50 AM
Yes, I had the cursor floating too - shame, as I was intending to get this game but I won't now.

Edited on 01/23/2009 at 8:51:08 AM PST

[Post New]by chartyndall on Jan 31, 09 2:10 PM
Well, i was finally able to finish the game and, i'm happy to say, without any gliches. For anyone still having problems try updating your drivers. Worked for me.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 25, 09 8:30 AM
chartyndall wrote:Well, i was finally able to finish the game and, i'm happy to say, without any gliches. For anyone still having problems try updating your drivers. Worked for me.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 25, 09 8:32 AM
sorry to be so dumb but how do i update my driver what is a driver also i never get any answers back form my questions what am i doing wrong ?????

Go to: