Mazdafan_626
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

I'm stuck in the Cemertary in the begining of the game, I can't figure out the combo lock

[Post New]by Mazdafan_626 on Dec 19, 08 10:23 AM
I'm Stuck the the Goldburg Mannor Cematrey, and I spook to the grave digger who can't find his shovel, I found the "Lemon" maulsum and I got 4 diffrent dates from 2 diffrent people, I've done EVERYTHING with thouse 4 number I could I tried I think 32 diffrent combnations and I would really appreatie a better hint then "the numbers should be flipped a 6 would be a 9" and "vist the final resting place of J.B. Lemon and his wifes". I'm not stupid by anymeans but am I over thinking this puzzle as I have a bad habbit of doing? Spolliers welcome, hints Anything.

Thank you for your Help
>maz<

Mazdafan_626
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:I'm stuck in the Cemertary in the begining of the game, I can't figure out the combo lock

[Post New]by Mazdafan_626 on Dec 19, 08 11:03 AM
Sorry it's bulrburey Cematery or something like that,

I noted a minnor problem of mine, I wrote the date wrong I worte 2 unstead of 3 and I have the ages of the couple but Helsing just keeps saying "rember what the undertaker said" He said the "ages of J.B. Lemon and his wife" "flip the numbers a 6 becomes a 9 upside down"

I tried
None of these work, Are you only supose to flip 1 number? Are you just supose to Flip the 6 to make it
1998?
8991?

>maz<

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:I'm stuck in the Cemertary in the begining of the game, I can't figure out the combo lock

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 19, 08 11:51 AM
It's 9698

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Dec 19, 08 12:42 PM
I got the number, but when I go to the lock, the game does not let me try it! I cannot figure what I am doing wrong. The cursor turns into a red hand on the lock, then Van Helsing says something like "It's locked!" (By the way, I've already gotten the veil and tried to return it to the caretaker. Thought that might have to be done first before unlocking the lock, but that wasn't it.)

Anyone know what I am not seeing here to enable me to try the lock combo?

?Maven

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 19, 08 12:45 PM
Maven wrote:I got the number, but when I go to the lock, the game does not let me try it! I cannot figure what I am doing wrong. The cursor turns into a red hand on the lock, then Van Helsing says something like "It's locked!" (By the way, I've already gotten the veil and tried to return it to the caretaker. Thought that might have to be done first before unlocking the lock, but that wasn't it.)

Anyone know what I am not seeing here to enable me to try the lock combo?

?Maven

Have you found the Lemon's masoleum and scraped off the date?

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Dec 19, 08 1:59 PM
Thanks prpldva. I was able to read the numbers without scratching much, then ran back to open the lock (too soon, obviously). Patience is not one of my virtues.

Now I am befuddled as to what, exactly, a *wolf* looks like!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 19, 08 2:13 PM
Maven wrote:Thanks prpldva. I was able to read the numbers without scratching much, then ran back to open the lock (too soon, obviously). Patience is not one of my virtues.

Now I am befuddled as to what, exactly, a *wolf* looks like!

LOL- this one ha me too- the wolves do not have collars..

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Dec 19, 08 2:39 PM
prpldva, maybe I am reading too much into these puzzles.... I am usually not a *cheater* but I think I'm just not seeing what is right in front of my nose!

Pure and pious? heck, I thought I knew what those words meant... apparently not. Scary part is, I think these are the EASY ones and I am jumping back to forums for help.

Thanks for the quick responses, by the way.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 5:34 PM
mizdonna wrote:****w did you find the lemon moseleum he just keeps telling me these are some interesting houses and how did you get the tool to scrape for the numbers thanks

The tool is by the grave digger- looks like a garden claw. The Lemon's masoleum is just to the left of one of the stairs- click on the window

mizdonna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mizdonna on Dec 21, 08 4:31 AM
i found the moseleum but i click on it and it says this cemetary encloses some very imposing moseleums real houses and the windows don't click is there a glitch ?

[Post New]by Ciska22 on Dec 21, 08 12:06 PM
How on earth do you enter the mossolium? I have the lantern inside and I copied the poem. I don't get the next step

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 21, 08 12:14 PM
Ciska22 wrote:How on earth do you enter the mossolium? I have the lantern inside and I copied the poem. I don't get the next step

Visit each of the "fallen angel" statues- there are puzzles on each

[Post New]by Ciska22 on Dec 22, 08 6:10 AM
got it thanks

I'm stuck in the Cemertary in the begining of the game, I can't figure out the combo lock

[Post New]by evacrua on Dec 22, 08 6:32 AM
Mazdafan_626 wrote:I'm Stuck the the Goldburg Mannor Cematrey, and I spook to the grave digger who can't find his shovel, I found the "Lemon" maulsum and I got 4 diffrent dates from 2 diffrent people, I've done EVERYTHING with thouse 4 number I could I tried I think 32 diffrent combnations and I would really appreatie a better hint then "the numbers should be flipped a 6 would be a 9" and "vist the final resting place of J.B. Lemon and his wifes". I'm not stupid by anymeans but am I over thinking this puzzle as I have a bad habbit of doing? Spolliers welcome, hints Anything.

Thank you for your Help
>maz<

the number is 9698

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 6:35 AM
Ciska22 wrote:got it thanks

You're welcome! Enjoy the game, It's a good one!

Go to: