bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Youda Survivor 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Youda Survivor 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Survivor 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Isaac1942
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Youda Survivor 2 forum

[Post New]by Isaac1942 on May 13, 11 1:50 AM
Up till now all the youda games are amazing, so I must say that this one too will the great one.

dbsone10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dbsone10 on Jul 5, 11 10:39 PM
Youda Survivor 2 sequel of addictive Youda Survivor! Its awesome!

finn_finn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by finn_finn on Aug 19, 11 10:45 PM
Basically the same thing as farm frenzy...it would be so easy to add achievements to this game

[Post New]by aziza_phillip on Sep 21, 11 3:48 AM
This game is super duper awesome. Farming and distributing the village is very neat!!

ug4z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ug4z on Nov 12, 11 4:07 AM
It nice time management game….The best I like in it is charming cartoon graphics and addictive gameplay.

e_isaac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by e_isaac on Jan 4, 12 2:35 AM
Peak, even as the first part is great fun, highly recommended.

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on Jul 31, 12 9:13 PM
I need a spoiler.

Just FYI in case it's useful info, I did not play YS 1.

I'm on level 6.2 (I think) and I have plenty of energy and water but I guess when the pirates blow the horn, I die. On this level, what exactly do the horns do and how do I protect myself. I know the lightning stops them so I can fight them but I have seen a recommendation on a walk through to use magic tune or something. Do I have that? I keep forgetting to use time but that only affects the timer, correct? I've tried this level 4 times and finally noticed the pattern of the horn but am too annoyed to try again to figure out what it does in this level.

Cheers,
CAD

[Post New]by sgtstoner on Aug 14, 12 7:46 AM
Hey ctrlaltdel I'm stuck on the same place and I haven't a clue yet if ya figure it out please let me know lol & I'll do the same but you mentioned a horn we can click on ? to repel the pirates ? I'll have to go look to see if I have one there's got to be a way to repel them from the village?

good luck sgtstoner

[Post New]by vdnurse on Jan 4, 14 5:18 PM
Can anybody tell me what ingredients are needed for pina coladas? I have made smoothies, but there is no guide on machine ingredients to combine (I .e. Combine the banana jelly + water to get smoothies). Can someone post a list of all those types of recipes. Thanks. I don't know the level #, but any of the levels w/pina colada maker. I wish when u bought a new machine it would tell you what u needed to make the food item.

Go to: