bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Youda Survivor 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 16, 11 8:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

granraven3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Help! I NEED WATER!!!!!

[Post New]by granraven3 on Apr 16, 11 10:42 AM
I bought it before I tried it! I played the first one for MONTHS so I knew I wanted it. Of course, the first time I needed to collect water and process it I was unable to collect any. It didn't matter which water hole I clicked on, nothing happened! No bucket showed up and pulled out water! I couldn't finish the level I also can't go any further with the game. PLEASE HELP!

chrishenri
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Post any Youda Survivor 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by chrishenri on Apr 16, 11 11:45 AM
The game will say "pick up the clock" but no matter how many times I click on the clock, I can not pick it up so I am stuck there, can not move forward, screen will not change until I pick upthe clock which I can not do. Anyone else having this problem?

Kimbe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Kimbe on Apr 16, 11 2:48 PM
I am getting Windows error Message box when launching the game. Sometimes the game starts, sometimes it doesn't. Played for a while. Fun game. Upon exiting, the "time left" counter didn't reset to how many minutes I have left. the game doesnt close completely. Game manager still thinks it is active. Won't start a new game. wont reopen the old game. task manager doesn't list the game as active.

Perhaps a problem between the game manager and the game itself?

Not sure I want to buy if I need to restart my computer every time I close the game.

granraven3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by granraven3 on Apr 16, 11 3:51 PM
chrishenri, I noticed on the other tech issues forum here that others had restarted the game again and were able to pick up the clock after that. Give it a try. I hope that helps you.

Sue

[Post New]by lovingshook on Apr 16, 11 6:02 PM
I'm having the same issue with the cursor not matching up to where you're actually clicking on the screen. It happens the most to me when pirates come on. It's ridiculous and I bought this game, didn't even bother looking at the screen shots because I got so cracked out on the first one. I restarted, etc.. This is not my problem, this is a problem with the game. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 16, 11 6:27 PM
OMG! I was so looking forward to a game today after 2 days of trying to get Puppet Show to work only to have it mess up my computer totally (have to take it in to Best Buy their advice messed it up so bad!) Now we get another game with nothing but tech problems and no review??!! HEY BFG WHAT IS UP???

[Post New]by user1234567 on Apr 16, 11 6:58 PM
I got to the first level with a vulture in it. A window pops up telling me to click on the vulture to scare it away. However, I cannot do this because the vulture shows up behind the water/energy meters, and it stops when the window pops up. The game will not let me move forward until I click on the vulture, yet I can't click on the vulture. Can anyone help?

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Apr 17, 11 2:00 AM
user1234567 wrote:I got to the first level with a vulture in it. A window pops up telling me to click on the vulture to scare it away. However, I cannot do this because the vulture shows up behind the water/energy meters, and it stops when the window pops up. The game will not let me move forward until I click on the vulture, yet I can't click on the vulture. Can anyone help?

Tried turning off tips/tutorial in the options menu?

suzette72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by suzette72 on Apr 17, 11 2:42 PM
I am having the same trouble that everyone else here is having -- game starts responding slowly, and quickly stops responding at all -- what is up with that???
None of the "typical" fixes have worked, either. . .

LHollyRock
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LHollyRock on Apr 17, 11 7:27 PM
I'm having a problem with the warehouse. It will show as half or maybe two-thirds full, but when I click on a product all of a sudden the meter fills up like the warehouse is full, and then when I stop trying to pick up the product it drops back down to where it was before. Also, I'm on one of the siege levels and I need 12 steaks, but it only shows 11 in my warehouse no matter how many I make. Grrrr... I am loving this game other than those couple of glitches, I hope they get worked out soon!

[Post New]by marijkehaster on Apr 18, 11 5:23 AM
I reached level 2.3 (miracle cave), sometimes I cannot pick up the products. When the pirates come I can not click on them and sometimes I click on something and then I see the cursor on a slightly different location. In early levels had no problems! Hope I get a response quickly and continue playing the game.
Regards, marijke (netherlands)

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wmtoo on Apr 18, 11 3:54 PM
Same issue - Game play is fine and then all of the sudden choppy and non-responsive when the pirates and scorpions come out. It didn't do it during my trial, so now I feel a bit ticked and might do a chargeback if the issue is not resolved.

pnthr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by pnthr on Apr 18, 11 11:53 PM
Mine is the same as well. Works ok until the pirates come and then its like the mouse won't register. I click on them and nothing happens. I end up having to click all around them to find the spot the game thinks they are. Hope a fix is coming?

suelyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by suelyn on Apr 20, 11 6:39 PM
LHollyRock wrote:I'm having a problem with the warehouse. It will show as half or maybe two-thirds full, but when I click on a product all of a sudden the meter fills up like the warehouse is full, and then when I stop trying to pick up the product it drops back down to where it was before. Also, I'm on one of the siege levels and I need 12 steaks, but it only shows 11 in my warehouse no matter how many I make. Grrrr... I am loving this game other than those couple of glitches, I hope they get worked out soon!

The warehouse problem may be because you don't have any free 'slots' in the warehouse. The warehouse only takes a certain number of different types so you may have space in the warehouse, but are trying to pick up a new type of object.

khandersuk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by khandersuk on Apr 22, 11 2:24 AM
I completed the game without any problems. However, in siege mode, I can complete the first one, but the last time the witchdoctor comes out to get the last product bundle, the game freezes. I tried it three times, same thing at the same place every time.

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by emerance on Apr 23, 11 1:20 PM
This is the first time I've bought a game before trying it and so, of course, it won't work now that I'm trying to play it! It either tries to open (shows a black 'window'), then I get the "The program has stopped working...", then closes the black window. At this point, the BFG manager thinks it's closed normally and switches me to the "Thank you for playing" screen (which is a little frustrating, since I couldn't). So I figure, why not hit "Play again"? Well - this time the black window opens (the Scorpion shows up on the task bar) but nothing ever happens. I close the black window and the manager again senses no problem.

So, unlike the many other games I have purchased from BFG, this one absolutely refuses to work. How do I get a refund (or game credit)?

[Post New]by SDOUGALL on Apr 23, 11 8:23 PM
There is a serious lag periodically in the game. I know that it is not my computer as I have played wow on it.

This is seriously disappointing.

I have to click off the game and then wait for it to catch back up and then play again. It is impossible to complete the game in a gold finish because of this.

Rated two thumbs down.

[Post New]by Chigirl78 on Apr 24, 11 6:19 PM
I am really bummed out with the gameplay in Youda 2. I can't get the game to load and when it does load, the lag is incredible. I'm on Windows XP and this is the only game I'm having issues with. My PC is clean and has tons of memory, so I'm not sure why this is happening. I loved Youda 1 and was so excited when this one was released. Little did I know that it was going to be a nightmare.

Snuggles30
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Snuggles30 on Apr 26, 11 2:19 PM
I'm running it on Windows 7 and experience incredible lag also... BFG any solution this??

Making it hard to complete levels in gold

Go to: