What do I do with horseshoe?

[Post New]by fishbones6 on Apr 16, 11 2:13 PM
Down to horseshoe, wire, net etc. in inventory but don't know where to use horseshoe. Also looking for fifth disc. Am interested to know what others have done from here.

riri4444
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:What do I do with horseshoe?

[Post New]by riri4444 on Apr 16, 11 10:39 PM
having the same problem

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 16, 11 11:04 PM
Once you have fixed the elevator and gone up a level, you will see where to use them. Hope that this helps.

What do I do with horseshoe?

[Post New]by MammaBevin1 on Apr 17, 11 2:20 AM
fishbones6 wrote:Down to horseshoe, wire, net etc. in inventory but don't know where to use horseshoe. Also looking for fifth disc. Am interested to know what others have done from here.

[Post New]by skibado on Apr 17, 11 5:05 AM
You can not use elevator with out the fifth disk, where is the last disk?

wendygamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

horseshoe but no 5th disk!!

[Post New]by wendygamer on Apr 17, 11 5:50 AM
I'm exactly at this spot, too - horseshoe, net, tube, but no 5th disk for elevator. HELP! If screwdriver is after elevator, how to unscrew plates and disks above the two doors in the one hallway??

wendygamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by wendygamer on Apr 17, 11 1:19 PM
I got it - put the code in from the card game on parlor table - into the code-file machine in the room by the elevator. A27A957 and you'll get the 5th disk for elevator.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 25, 11 10:32 PM
I am at this point but have no wire cutters. Unfortunately the Strategy Guide is not indexed and i can't find the wire cutters in it. Please tell me where to find the wire cutters. Thanks!

Go to: