Snookie1100
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Finished Game!!

[Post New]by Snookie1100 on Apr 16, 11 8:05 PM
Just finished the game and in spite of having all the technical difficulties that everyone seemed to have as well, with customer service's help and the new fix for the game, once I uninstalled the old & in with the new, everything worked just fine................and I didn't have to start over.
Some of the puzzles are really quite challenging ( I must confess I did skip a few), but am going to attempt to play the hard mode with no skips...........that should keep me occupied for at least a year......lol.
Sure hope all who bought the SE has finally gotten it to work, as it is a great game. I have all the puppetshow games and do so adore them. You can always count on ERS for the greatest, clear graphics, great gamplay...........you can tell a lot of thought goes into their product.............so guess I'll forgive the little hiccup we experienced as it was taken care of so quickly.
Happy gaming fishies..........going to go figure what games I want with the "spring sale"

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Finished Game!!

[Post New]by dewieee on Apr 16, 11 9:07 PM
I'm glad your hiccup went away so quickly and that you enjoyed your game. But th e only way some of us got to play the game was because of another fishie telling us about the html. delete. Not ERS or BF. Their fix did not fix everyone. Very agitated with them because they left us hanging.

[Post New]by luvlyree06 on Apr 20, 11 6:34 AM
I am at the end now and I can't figure out the use of the brooch nor getting a piece of the crystal. HELP please!!

gaylele
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by gaylele on Apr 20, 11 7:33 AM
luvlyree06 wrote:I am at the end now and I can't figure out the use of the brooch nor getting a piece of the crystal. HELP please!!

Highlight for answer...If you had all 4 statues and opened the stairway next to it, then give the brooch to the puppet at the top of the stairs. He will then beat on the giant crystal and you will be able to get a piece.

Hope this helps!

Dustydo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dustydo on Apr 21, 11 11:28 PM
Just finished the game. Some of you asked what to do with the Brooch.

Give this Brooch to the Large Puppet that is (chained up) After he is given the
Brooch he starts pounding at the crystals. Take the crystal that lands on the ground. Return to the Underground Lab in the Mine (where Felicia and Suzy are located). Zoom into the center of the contraption and place the "Crystal" in holder
You should be able to do the rest. The End

Hope this helped a lot.

Dustydo

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

Re:Finished Game!! Spoiler Alert

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Apr 22, 11 4:17 AM
dewieee wrote:I'm glad your hiccup went away so quickly and that you enjoyed your game. But th e only way some of us got to play the game was because of another fishie telling us about the html. delete. Not ERS or BF. Their fix did not fix everyone. Very agitated with them because they left us hanging.

Spoiler Alert

What do you mean by html.delete? I don't know what you mean by that, and would like to know if it helps the game run better. This game was horribly frustrating for me, despite downloading 3 updates it still didn't fix the problems I was having with the game lagging a lot, especially near the end. I finally got to the end, it took me forever to get there, but couldn't see the last scene because of how much it was lagging. If anyone would be kind enough here to let me know what happens in the last scene, after you dismantle the machine that is connecting Suzy and Felicia (that is shown in a video clip at the end), I would appreciate it. You can PM, if you don't want to post a spoiler for that here. I don't even know what happens to Felicia. I am assuming she gets away (to leave it open for another game), but I would like to know for sure. Thanks!

Go to: