naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Bonus play

[Post New]by naedebpat on Apr 16, 11 8:07 PM
How is the bonus play with this game? Usually there is more said about it. I'm, interested because I like all the supernatural stuff.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Bonus play

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Apr 17, 11 10:29 AM
Well, I started to play the bonus game and it eventually stalled and I could not go any further. I have been trying to find a solution, but am not able to find a way to contact tech support. Good luck, it does look good as far as I was able to get in it.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Apr 17, 11 3:55 PM
The site for game reviews commented that it's one of the longest bonus sections they've seen; took the reviewer 2 hours.

yogagirl50
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by yogagirl50 on Apr 17, 11 4:06 PM
I thought the bonus section was almost as long as the game itself (subjectively, at least.) I loved it!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 17, 11 5:31 PM
Took me about 2 hours. Longest bonus ever!

Re:Bonus play - Correct Code Will Not Open Drawer

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on Apr 23, 11 1:20 PM
The bonus play is a lot longer than I've seen in other Collector Editions, however, very heavy on hidden object games. My game is stuck on the drawer in the nurse's room. I got the code from the lighthouse, also it matches that in the strategy guide. But it will NOT open the drawer. Looking in the strategy guide, I see there is not that much game play left. I don't think I will contact Tech Support about this. I'm getting tired of contacting Tech Support about these new CE games. But I am going to quit buying these big CE games on the first day. It takes BFG a couple of weeks to get all the bugs out. I have a new computer with all the bells and whistles (and driver updates!) so it appears to be a problem with the game itself.

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on Apr 23, 11 6:37 PM
I am only half through the bonus play but it is totally worth the extra money, at least to me. I don't personally play for the story...I mean really, the story?... That said, I play for the puzzles and the adventure. I feel this bonus game offers both. There are more hidden object scenes than experienced during the game, but there are also more puzzles.

So many bonus games I quit and end up disgusted with the developers for just regurgitating the game and calling it a bonus. It makes perfect sense to actually create a chapter that people want--and for which they will pay extra money. I think we've got one here.

Cheers!
--Katie
katieblack.com

Go to: