naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Finished?

[Post New]by naedebpat on Apr 16, 11 8:13 PM
Has anyone finished? II would like to buy this CE, but I'm leery. I can only afford the SE. If in between the Bonus and regular game there is hours of fun, I'm all for it. I may be going blind but I didn't see what the bonuses were.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Finished?

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 16, 11 11:36 PM
I have finished the main game, it took me 4 hours 30 minutes, according to the on board timer. According to a lot of posts in the forum, the bonus play is massive! I have only just started it. Hope that this helps

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 16, 11 11:56 PM
Hi there,
I have finished both the main game and the extension of the game in the extra content.
The Extra Game is a lot longer than that of some of the most recent CEs and maintains similar game play including interactive tasks in the H0 scenes (thankyou devs). As there are fewer "scenes" to visit, there appears to be more H0 elements to the extra game, but the puzzles aren't all simply repetitions of those found in the main game. There is still a lot of running around to do, but you don't have to go as far!!!
Another of the extras is the ability to replay the puzzles found in the Main Game. (Not sure if this will be included in the SE).
Spoiler: Highlight below....
And as with the end of the main game there is a "to be continued" feeling as whilst you escape, your last vision is a newspaper article about, wait for it, an orphange!!
Cheers.

BeaB7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by BeaB7 on Apr 17, 11 7:53 AM
I wish I could finish. I was enjoying the game and it froze up on me. That was 2 days ago. Tried logging off, rebotting and it still freezes in that same spot. Sucks cause I actually bought the game.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 17, 11 5:23 PM
BeaB7 wrote:I wish I could finish. I was enjoying the game and it froze up on me. That was 2 days ago. Tried logging off, rebotting and it still freezes in that same spot. Sucks cause I actually bought the game.

You can try the help section under "game freezing" - click on the blue question mark at the top right of this page to get to the help section. Or you can use the green envelope to the right of these posts to contact tech support. Sorry, you're having this trouble - good luck!

Go to: