ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

technical issue??

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 17, 11 1:35 AM
at the end of chapter one... my pencil didn't work... it would not resolve the image of the tattoo/text on the file folder...

not purchasing, but thought i would throw it out there!

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:technical issue??

[Post New]by jtrigg on Apr 17, 11 1:42 AM
Same here,another dud, or am I missing something?

JLnn
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by JLnn on Apr 17, 11 1:47 AM
JLnn wrote:
although the game DL'ed without a hitch, i may have run into a problem while playing the game... i have completed every scene in the first chapter, but have to do a rubbing with my pencil to get the tattoo image/text in the file folder... well, my pencil doesn't work - must be broke! someone got a sharpener?? i have tried rubbing up and down, side to side, wildly clicking everywhere; i have rubbed the spot, around the spot, the other side of the folder... jeesh!

ember89: Highlight for the answer: I had the same problem, then I discovered that you have to bring the outline of the inkblot from the inventory and place it on the file folder - then use the pencil and the message will appear.

(edited because I forgot to hide the spoiler, oops)

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 17, 11 2:23 AM
I get a little screen. I tryed everything and nothing helps. Please Help!!!

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Apr 17, 11 2:54 AM
Aha , thanks for the tip , I must have had a seniors moment

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 17, 11 3:18 AM
thank you little - you just made everyone's day, JLnn!!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 17, 11 5:42 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:I get a little screen. I tryed everything and nothing helps. Please Help!!!
Am I the only person with this problem???

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Apr 17, 11 6:43 AM
Well, I can't get the pencil to work, either. I just read all the posts, and still don't get it. What's up?

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Apr 17, 11 7:12 AM
I think I hit an issue. I figured out the phobia word before I had the blotch and now it will not go to my inventory. Think I am going to have to start all over.

Just figured it out - I did get a piece of the folder. No issue.

Edited on 04/17/2011 at 7:21:52 AM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 17, 11 8:55 AM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering any technical issues with Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin, feel free to check out our Help pages and please be sure to contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to help.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I've just posted the official tech thread, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up so that we can keep all future posts together, but please feel free to re-post in the Post any Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin technical issues here only thread in addition to contacting Customer Support.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: