thks sue

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:screwdriver

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 17, 11 4:22 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!

The screwdriver is on the floor near the wolfman - you get to the wolfman by repairing the elevator. You must get rid of the wolfman to be able to pick up the screwdriver.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Chrisje60 on Apr 18, 11 7:23 AM
hello,

How can i repairing the elevator,

Thx

nebulla_69
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by nebulla_69 on Apr 18, 11 10:04 AM
Chrisje60 wrote:hello,

How can i repairing the elevator,

Thx

Hi Chrisje60
SPOILER ALERT!!
Hopefully you've solved the elevator problem by now. If not, you should have 5 round objects in your inventory by the time you get to the elevator ( these are the objects you unscrewed from the top of various doors). Insert these into the empty slots in elevator --cause blown fuse-- mini game pops up - after completing click on knob to make elevator go down--

Hope this helps!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 18, 11 7:15 PM
nebulla_69 wrote: If not, you should have 5 round objects in your inventory by the time you get to the elevator ( these are the objects you unscrewed from the top of various doors). Insert these into the empty slots in elevator --cause blown fuse-- mini game pops up - after completing click on knob to make elevator go down--

Hope this helps!!

Actually the medals you should have been collecting as you play the game, these are indeed round and used on the elevator. But the rectangular pieces you unscrew from the tops of doors are different and for another section of the game - in fact you can't get them until AFTER you have repaired the elevator.

[Post New]by Chrisje60 on Apr 18, 11 11:02 PM
hay,

I have find only 2 round objects.Where can i find the other round objects?I'm verry stuck

Thx

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 19, 11 10:08 PM
Chrisje60 wrote:hay,

I have find only 2 round objects.Where can i find the other round objects?I'm verry stuck

Thx

From the thread "Where is the Hand Disc":

DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
If you haven't already found the missing Medal (disk), here is a list of where they are all found if you highlight below.

Hanging on the bedpost
At the back of the book after you have completed the puzzle.
Entering the A code into the document device
Cleaned gravestone
On the ground after you have defeated the iceman.

I'm not sure which one is which, but I hope this helps.
Cheers.

[Post New]by Chrisje60 on Apr 20, 11 11:45 PM
Hay dragonLadyOz,

I can't see any list.

Greetz

Go to: