Please HELP! -Cursor issues

[Post New]by gabrielle047 on Apr 17, 11 11:03 AM
PLEASE HELP! I just bought this game and I was so excited to play it and I get to the first scene with the car crash and I find the keys for the car and I go unlock the trunk and my cursor will not go that far down to click on the keys. Should I be doing something different? I changed the special curosor or whatever its called in options and that didnt help.

**frustrated

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Please HELP! -Cursor issues

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 17, 11 11:09 AM
gabrielle047 wrote:PLEASE HELP! I just bought this game and I was so excited to play it and I get to the first scene with the car crash and I find the keys for the car and I go unlock the trunk and my cursor will not go that far down to click on the keys. Should I be doing something different? I changed the special curosor or whatever its called in options and that didnt help.

**frustrated
Are you using a Netbook? This game does not seem to work on a Netbook even with the 1024x768 resolution. I had the same cursor issues. You can contact Customer Support to see if they can help. on the right.

Re:Please HELP! -Cursor issues

[Post New]by goofymuffin on May 27, 11 12:35 AM
Thanks, mcurty! That's good to know, since I had just downloaded the trial on to my Netbook and was having the same troubles as gabrielle047. It looks like a great game from what little I saw... I'll have to download and play it on my regular laptop/notebook and see how it goes.

~ Goofymuffin

[Post New]by Qw3rty on Jun 8, 11 4:15 PM
Confirmed, this issue is only on netbooks; But is due to resolutions, not a hardware issue. I tested this game by connecting my netbook to a 17" 4:3 monitor with resolution of 1280x1024, disabled the "detect widescreen" option and runs pretty well. Even the windowed screen option appears.

Anyways, many ppl wants to play this on a netbook; Personally, my mom plays this games and my pc is for wow and other games.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 8, 11 4:26 PM
Qw3rty, you are right.

It plays fine for me when I connect my Netbook to my 27" LCD TV. Enjoyed the graphics that way also.

Go to: