[Post New]by merski1122 on Apr 17, 11 4:15 PM
I cannot dial the phone, I have the code but nothing happens when I dial it

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

Re:telephone

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Apr 17, 11 5:21 PM
Me too. Left a message yesterday, still no help. Good luck to us both.

[Post New]by JoAnnne on Apr 19, 11 9:01 AM
the code for the phone is 39742

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Apr 19, 11 11:18 AM
JoAnnne wrote:the code for the phone is 39742

Thanks so much...I hope. Think I have code but nothing happens.

Edited on 04/19/2011 at 11:20:05 AM PST

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Apr 19, 11 11:46 AM
You have to play the record before phone accepts code.

[Post New]by jenlewis on Apr 21, 11 6:59 AM
I'm also stuck at the telephone. I have the code and played the record but when I click on the phone nothing happens.

[Post New]by MNVikings on Apr 21, 11 10:10 AM
There are two telephones. The 39742 is for the phone with the wires. I need the code for the telephone that will operate the elevator. I tied using the code from the card game, but can't get that to work. Any ideas?

[Post New]by MNVikings on Apr 21, 11 1:06 PM
Nevermind. I used the same telephone code again and it worked. Don't know why the same code worked for both phones, but it did. After that the rest was easy.

[Post New]by jenlewis on Apr 22, 11 2:48 AM
What did you actually do to get the code to work? I've tried to dial the phone with the code numbers and it doesn't work so I'm stumped.

[Post New]by industrotech on Apr 22, 11 9:41 AM
What is the secret to the phone, done everthing I know to do, have code nothing works
Do you need all the post cards ??

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Apr 24, 11 11:42 PM
I couldn't get the phone to work either, but after reading this thread, I found the phonegraph on the porch and played the record, then went back and the phone worked.

[Post New]by cynthiaogden on May 23, 11 7:05 PM
ok - I have done the grampahone multiple times, I used 39742, 27379, 24739, nothing works on the phone. I have gone through the game 2x now and get stuck at the phone both times, won't work. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by ppcsgg on Jul 31, 12 2:10 PM
First, play the Gramophone on porch. Second, fo to attic (upstairs right, use staris at end of hall) and cut the ribbon out of the typewriter with sissors. Third, back down the stairs and enter the first room and place the ribbon on the projector so the codes will appear on the screen. than go to the phone and it will work with the code # 39742.

Go to: