Shuffling & Engineering Upgrade 5

[Post New]by maryc1980 on Apr 17, 11 6:59 PM
Hi guys can you please help.. I love this game but i'm stuck... I can't get thru the Shuffling to Upgrade it to level 5. I have lost track how many times i have played it but still can't get thru.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Re:Shuffling & Engineering Upgrade 5

[Post New]by jahrens11 on May 27, 11 4:22 PM
Don't use the storage table or the trash. Take the pies and ice cream in order. Make the pie with blue topping, then the pie with red topping, then the pie with green topping. When you place the pie with green topping you'll switch and grab the ice cream cone. Grab the orange ice cream and serve. DON'T TAKE THE FINISHED PIES YET, YOU'LL HAVE TO SWITCH THEM OUT OR YOU'LL RUN OUT OF MOVES. Next, you'll keep grabbing the pie with ice cream off the conveyor belt. Make the pie with blue topping and switch out & serve the pie you made earlier (repeat with red & green). You'll be serving the last customer each time until you get to the last 3 pies. The key is that you don't get charged a move for swapping so it comes out in the end. I figured it had to have something to do with the swapping since the cone was on the last topping machine. It's confusing...but it works!

Edited on 05/27/2011 at 4:23:35 PM PST

Re:Shuffling & Engineering Upgrade 5

[Post New]by LitleDawg on Jun 21, 11 8:01 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
It was making me CRAZY!!!

Go to: