Stuck at the elevator

[Post New]by genlin5 on Apr 17, 11 9:14 PM
I am stuck at the elevator. Can't find one of the round disks, the one with the hand and round ball on it. I have went thru the whole game. Can't find it. Any tips as to where I can find it or is it a game mal function??

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Stuck at the elevator

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 17, 11 11:23 PM
The thread Medals/Badges has a list of where to find all the medals.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 17, 11 11:26 PM
Hi there,
If you haven't already found the missing Medal (disk) for the elevator, here is a list of where they are all found if you highlight below.
I'm not sure which one is which, but I hope this helps.
Hanging on the bedpost
At the back of the book after you have completed the puzzle.
Entering the A code into the document device
Cleaned gravestone
On the ground after you have defeated the iceman the ice man

Cheers.
Edited to add: Oops, beat me by 3 minutes Wiljul. I must learn to type faster!!

Edited on 04/17/2011 at 11:27:43 PM PST

[Post New]by genlin5 on Apr 18, 11 3:34 PM
Finally found the final disc for the elevator, I needed to put the code in the machine right by the elevator from the card game. I then got the final disc for the elevator. thx for the tips.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 18, 11 11:34 PM
Hi there genlin,
Glad you were able to find the solution and could continue on with the game.
Cheers

tang1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Stuck at the elevator

[Post New]by tang1 on Apr 19, 11 3:38 AM
genlin5 wrote:I am stuck at the elevator. Can't find one of the round disks, the one with the hand and round ball on it. I have went thru the whole game. Can't find it. Any tips as to where I can find it or is it a game mal function??

i am stuck there as well can't find the same disk

[Post New]by Phaota on Apr 19, 11 3:53 PM
What is the second code for the machine to get the final elevator disc? I can't find it anywhere.

[Post New]by insanecats on Apr 20, 11 1:39 PM
what code????? cant find code or hand and ballll

[Post New]by insanecats on Apr 20, 11 1:41 PM
thread????? medal/badges hummmmmm wheres that please

[Post New]by lyinhere47 on Apr 20, 11 4:43 PM
WilJul wrote:The thread Medals/Badges has a list of where to find all the medals.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 20, 11 9:44 PM
insanecats wrote: thread????? medal/badges hummmmmm wheres that please

DragonLadyOz also included a list of locations of medals, immediately below the post of mine you referenced. Hers is third from the top of this thread.

A thread is a series of posts within a subject. Here we are making posts within the thread "Stuck at the elevator". The threads are all of the subjects listed in blue letters with blue dots next to them in the specific game forum. You can look for a thread with a subject dealing with the issue you have a question about. In this case since you are looking for info on badges or medals, you would look through all threads with one or both of those words in the title. If there are too many threads to sift through you can also do an Advanced Forum Search and use the forum search engine to look for posts or threads with your words in it. Hope this made sense.

Edited on 04/20/2011 at 9:54:29 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 20, 11 9:56 PM
insanecats wrote:what code????? cant find code or hand and ballll

insanecats, the code is found after you complete the card game. The cards will be put in your journal. Use those card numbers (or letters), in order, as your code.

[Post New]by old_lady_gamer on Apr 21, 11 1:06 AM
IGNORE THIS POST!

The solution to my problem was so obvious I'm embarrased I ever asked it. I simply had to "back out" when I was a the "brick" wall. EEKS! Maybe my name should be "senile_old_lady_gamer"

I'm not exactly stuck at the elevator. I'm stuck IN the elevator. I went for the ride on the elevator and ended up in the lab. Unfortunately, I don't have everything I need. Is there ANY WAY to get back to the room where I found the elevator. I up I need to visit more places, like the sentry box. Once I reached the lab I went back in the elevator and tried to back. I've pulled that d*** handle it seems like a gazillion times, and can't get back to the room where I found the "secret" elevator. Must be getting stupid in my old age!

Edited on 04/21/2011 at 9:25:42 PM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Apr 21, 11 6:57 AM
Thx for the help everyone I just finshed the game, This game was off the chain, I hope they make a part 2..Happy gaming and Happy Easter fishes..

Stuck at the elevator

[Post New]by 66impala on Apr 21, 11 6:49 PM
genlin5 wrote:I am stuck at the elevator. Can't find one of the round disks, the one with the hand and round ball on it. I have went thru the whole game. Can't find it. Any tips as to where I can find it or is it a game mal function??

medals

[Post New]by pumpkin1998 on May 15, 11 10:44 PM
were are they help

medals

[Post New]by pumpkin1998 on May 15, 11 10:46 PM
were are they help medals

BabsH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by BabsH on Jun 14, 11 12:33 PM
I hate to be stupid but where can I find the "thread" for Medals/Badges?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 14, 11 1:13 PM
Hi BabsH!

Here's a link to the thread you're looking for:

Medals/Badges

I was able to find this on page 4 of our The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital CE Forum, but if you want to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads, I'd encourage you to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like "medals" or "badges" and only the posts in that forum containing those words will appear!

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 06/14/2011 at 1:13:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Johan20 on Jun 15, 11 12:39 PM
Stuck at the elevator
I am stuck at the elevator.
Can't find one of the round disks, the one with the hand and round ball on it. I have went thru the whole game and read the walktrough.
Can't find it.

Go to: