trouble playing anyone?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Apr 18, 11 3:55 PM
i posted along with one other person about not being able to get full screen i dont mean black on each side i mean my desktop on both sides no way to enlarge it without error

how is everyone else able to play?

Re:trouble playing anyone?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Apr 18, 11 5:49 PM
Finally figured out i had to go into display settings and change my settings to 1024-728 (around there) i cant remember never had to do that before
but when i finish this game i will have to change it back

[Post New]by allansimonsen on Apr 18, 11 8:58 PM
Hi, Hooked;

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Fullscreen Mode; sounds like a problem with our new Widescreen Mode on some computers that a couple of people have reported. If you let Bigfish Tech Support know, they'll help us track down the problem and fix it.

Thanks,

Allan Simonsen
Boomzap

brenl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by brenl on Apr 19, 11 4:03 AM
I'm having the same problem.. I have a wide screen monitor and want to buy the gsme but don't want to have to change screen resolutions each time I play. Will check it out later to see if tech can resolve the issue.

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Apr 27, 11 10:13 AM
Im having the same problem. I dont want to change anything either but I'll give it a shot if I can.

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Apr 27, 11 10:22 AM
There is a full screen in settings but it doesnt work screen flashs .

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 27, 11 11:53 AM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering any trouble with the display for Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming, and adjusting your Screen Resolution hasn't helped, then please be sure to contact our Customer Support team so that they can offer technical assistance.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming, which can be found here, but feel free to re-post any concerns in that thread.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: