bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Avalon Legends Solitaire forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 19, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Avalon Legends Solitaire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Avalon Legends Solitaire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Avalon Legends Solitaire forum

[Post New]by slavemoriah_ on Jul 13, 11 6:09 PM
I am stuck on a level that i cannot get past, the legend is in a lake and everytime, I get an 18 card run, then I cannot get past thew 7000 point system, so I lose the 18 card run or vise versa I have been on this level for 4 days str8. Please tell me what I am doing wrong pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

thanx much,
slave moriah_

[Post New]by scruffymaster on Aug 1, 11 11:22 AM
Avalon legends will not run I get an error code 809 when I try to play

Please help how do I fix it.

tomysgma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tomysgma on Feb 21, 12 9:25 PM
I have this game on my PC and would like to know if there is a version for Kindle. Thanks.

[Post New]by Komdixon on May 13, 12 2:30 PM
Hi, just started playing the game and need to know what a combo is so I can try and get them. Thanks!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 26, 12 10:58 AM
Hi Komdixon,

You get combo whenever you play 6 or more cards in a row without having to flip a new card from the draw deck.

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by montanan on Jun 1, 12 6:43 AM
I am stuck on level 18, have been here for a loooong time. Even with 5 perfects i cannot get to both goals. What is the secret???????????

[Post New]by heidicat17 on Jun 2, 12 6:36 PM
I used the power up that makes the playable cards glow and I want to undo it. How can I do this? or can you make the option available please?

[Post New]by fungameplayer on Sep 17, 12 9:32 AM
I'm playing the iPad version go the game and when I buy the Crystal Ball to see 20% of the face down cards, nothing happens. I've tried it three times now on three different times thought the game. Is there a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by nzemmie on Oct 1, 12 9:01 AM
I have the crystal ball, to show some face down cards, how do I use it? I can't seem to find a way to access this to peek!
Thank You
Emily

[Post New]by nzemmie on Oct 1, 12 2:03 PM
slavemoriah_ wrote:I am stuck on a level that i cannot get past, the legend is in a lake and everytime, I get an 18 card run, then I cannot get past thew 7000 point system, so I lose the 18 card run or vise versa I have been on this level for 4 days str8. Please tell me what I am doing wrong pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

thanx much,
slave moriah_

[Post New]by nzemmie on Oct 1, 12 2:06 PM
Hi, I have just started playing this game, I had trouble getting through the long combo so I saved up my wild cards till I had enough saved to get through, it worked ok for me.
Good Luck.

[Post New]by Zeraphine7 on Nov 18, 12 11:16 PM
TO: heidicat17 RE: message on Jun 2, 12 6:36 PM

"I used the power up that makes the playable cards glow and I want to undo it. How can I do this? or can you make the option available please? "

You can sell anything back in the magic shop, so just go back in there after your next level and click on the item and then click sell, voila! You even get all of the points back! The onlly thing I know of that you can't sell back are wild cards.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by misty4239 on Apr 22, 13 10:54 PM
slavemoriah_ wrote:I am stuck on a level that i cannot get past, the legend is in a lake and everytime, I get an 18 card run, then I cannot get past thew 7000 point system, so I lose the 18 card run or vise versa I have been on this level for 4 days str8. Please tell me what I am doing wrong pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

thanx much,
slave moriah_

[Post New]by misty4239 on Apr 22, 13 10:57 PM
I am having the same problem can get the 18 combo or 7000 points but not both been on it for daaays

[Post New]by alana5578 on Dec 11, 13 7:37 PM
i got level 19 .now need big time help on level 20.also what are magic cards for?please and thanks

[Post New]by totallyblonde on Feb 16, 14 10:11 PM
alana5578 wrote:i got level 19 .now need big time help on level 20.also what are magic cards for?please and thanks

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Mar 9, 14 6:28 PM
would be nice to know if and where the instructions are for this game. Can't seem to see them and I have the game purchased.

[Post New]by katie1111 on Mar 28, 14 7:33 PM
I played Avalon and got to the 2nd to the last game, and I have been playing it for MONTHS, I CAN NOT WIN THIS GAME, IMPOSSIBLE. 3 perfect and 12,000 points, if anyone has WON THIS 2ND TO THE LAST GAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR SECRET. OMG WHAT WILL THE LAST GAME BE ?????

[Post New]by Wisteria75 on Apr 21, 14 12:43 PM
I'm on level 20 and played it about 100 times. What's the secret to getting past it? I've played the entire level and saved up all wild cards, but that didn't seem to work.
Help!

Go to: