bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of The Dragon Dance is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 19, 11 12:14 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dragon Dance players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

Xbob2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:The Mac version of The Dragon Dance is here!

[Post New]by Xbob2 on Apr 19, 11 8:47 PM
OK ... I saw this new Mac game downloaded it and the game opens a black window & plays intro music. Trashed the game and am trying again with a fresh download. Fingers crossed!
Bob

Xbob2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Xbob2 on Apr 19, 11 8:52 PM
Tried again with the same result ... The PC version has a lot of complaints about tech issues so I guess I won't be buying this one.
Bob

LANC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by LANC on Dec 9, 11 12:33 AM
this game needs time and more time and thinking and more thinking so being in the 'time doesnt matter' age group it's fine for me BUT the rare availability of hints is not easy to get used to - have used walkthrough often - and am finding scene in a cave to look for gears impossible to see BUT success must come. Keep revisiting scenes for clues - the hint button gives info if there's nothing to do. Lovely scenes, graphics, amazing twists & turns in changing venues. If I'd played this 3 years ago I'd have pulled all my hair out but have learnt that there is (mostly) always a way (like life's problems).

Pat_Jim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_Jim on Dec 30, 11 2:35 PM
I'm in the cave and can't get the last gear. Hint points me to a stalagmite and I've tried using the tool in my bag, but nothing works. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Go to: