canah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Worm Tunnels - Please Help!!

[Post New]by canah on Apr 19, 11 3:44 AM
I'm not list in the tunnels, but I do need to get back out into the city (tyboia, i think it's called). I only have 2 people in my party left and no leaves or anything. The one tunnel to get me back to the city (so I can upgrade my equipment and stuff) has 3 worms inside blocking me, which of course I can NOT defeat or get past to get out!!! Is there anyother way? Or do I have to start ALL OVER!!!!!!????

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Worm Tunnels - Please Help!!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 19, 11 3:19 PM
Sometimes you can "lure" monsters away from critical areas. Get close enough to them so they start following and then keep moving away so they come after you. Move them to an area that's wide enough for you to move around them. I don't know if this is possible where you are, but it's the only thing I can think of to try and get you out of there.

rainman11
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Worm Tunnels - Please Help!!

[Post New]by rainman11 on Sep 5, 12 2:55 PM
I got stuck in there and couldn't find the exit to Tyobi.as i was running down on items(food,cream) i decided to use one of the warp eggs i had-ended up back at Moo Hatchery,but can make your way back to tyobi with ferry and magic mirrors quite easily then,and replenish items .

Go to: