PUZZLE???

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Apr 19, 11 8:11 PM
Ok I have opened the darn chest of "His Royal Highness-What's His Face" got the hiroglyphics puzzle pieces but they dont fit!!!!! I've gotten three to connect in one group and two in another. The pieces that are left don't even look like the pieces in the walkthrough, and now I am stuck in the darn grass tent with "HRH!" Can Some Body Please Tell Me What To Do. I am suppose to make some type of glue, HA! guess it will just have to wait until I get there!

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:PUZZLE???

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 19, 11 10:20 PM
no glue...just try it untill they fit in, click and rotate and be patient!!!
and as I remember right, you don't need all the parts

when they fit in you hear a click

and when you're finished you will say (as I did)...is that all there is??????

good luck

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Apr 20, 11 10:02 PM
I have worked on this darn "puzzle" for 90 minutes. There are 2 pieces that I have that does not show on the walk through. Guess I will have to contact tec. support. Thank for all your help "yvonnehoho" but something just isnt' right.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 20, 11 11:08 PM
I'm sorry I could not be of more help. That must be very frustating, I admire your patience, trying so long

I'm stuck a bit further, with those pieces....
I made a picture with my phone, so I can see where I have to put which piece....
and once the pieces stick together, you cannot change them anymore so I think that's okay then...and the other ones...no way to put them together..

we keep our fingers crossed.....

good luck

02bkiwi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 02bkiwi on Apr 21, 11 12:26 AM
I also had the same issue - my tiles did not resemble the walkthrough image at all and only a few fit together. The rest would not fit no matter how I put them together. I discovered after nearly an hour wasted that I could skip the puzzle by clicking on the bonus coin. Now I can carry on with the game!

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 22, 11 6:57 AM
lucky you...clicking the bonus coin
I;m stuck too...but I have no 5 coins to skip the puzzle and have no idea where I can find some more coins,.,,
so I started all over again....

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Apr 22, 11 10:52 PM
2nd day on puzzle!!!! If customer service doesn't come up with an answer soon, I'm going to punch my computer in the puss!!!!!!!! I only have 3 "lucky" coins, no help there either! GRRRRR!!!

[Post New]by nilecrystal on Apr 24, 11 8:46 AM
I had the exact same problem.

I just had to skip this puzzle using my golden coins.

[Post New]by buzzesgirl on Feb 18, 14 9:57 AM
I am also stuck on this now.. does anyone have any answers to seperating the tiles without any gold coins to skip this puzzle?

Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Jul 4, 14 9:44 PM
Same problem here - in my opinion this is a glitch. The only way to get through that tile puzzle is to skip it. So I'm going to write a warning for new players...

Go to: