bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bistro Boulevard forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Bistro Boulevard forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bistro Boulevard players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Welcome to Bistro Boulevard forum

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Apr 20, 11 11:15 AM
I'm really enjoying this game but I have NO IDEA how to get a Perfect Day on the first two restaurants. Any hints, fellow fishies? Thanks!

[Post New]by cathobri3 on Apr 20, 11 8:09 PM
perfect day is when you have all your staff and appliances upgraded. Have all recipes, completed all tasks.

Got any recipes for Mexican??

[Post New]by CAbood on Apr 24, 11 1:15 PM
Love the game, but wish there was more. It looks like some of the restaurants had tables on the boulevard for outdoor dining, but I couldn't seem to do anything with it.

Disappointing Technical Issues needs to be Debugged or Something!!!

[Post New]by danee69 on Apr 25, 11 5:57 AM
The game started out great until I exited. It would never save where I left off, only to make me start all over again from the beginning several times. So I thought if I played all the way through until I completed the 1st Restaurant Challenge. What a total waste of my time, because it froze afterward. Surprise! Surprise! I really just want my credit back because the technical issues make it impossible to complete.

[Post New]by tbone1963 on Apr 25, 11 10:57 AM
I never put a message on the board...but I love the game..but come on big fish.....there is no way to save your progress...you have to fix that or return credits /money for the game.....

[Post New]by GrannyCharli on Apr 29, 11 12:52 PM
I have to agree with Danee & Tbone....Was loving the game but have gotten very frustrated at no ability to save the game & having to start over from scratch. Twice the game has frozen up on me to the point my only recourse was to shut off my computer to get out of it. When I started the game again, I was back to the very beginning. Been a BF member for quite awhile now & have never played a game that there was "No Save Option".

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on May 1, 11 9:04 PM
Agree with all the above. Hope BF is going to address the issues with this game....

tracyestes
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tracyestes on May 14, 11 2:42 AM
I have the same problem. I cannot save my progress and have to start all over including putting my name in again. This is ridiculous.

[Post New]by Arina23 on Jun 12, 11 12:08 AM
luv this game finished the game in 2 days! I feel that the game was pretty short and enjoy every second of it. hope to see more in the future.

Edited on 06/12/2011 at 12:09:40 AM PST

katkarman
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by katkarman on Jun 15, 11 1:49 AM
I think I like this game as well. the only thing I see I dont like so far is the fact i cant upgrade speed of the cooks and so on. I played the trial all the way through. So I think I will purchase this one as well. I didnt know it existed until last night,,,lol

Maddster16
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Maddster16 on Jun 29, 11 8:06 AM
Thanks

[Post New]by giraffegirl on Jun 30, 11 7:34 PM
I loved this game!!! I only hope they decide to release another one because I'm addicted.

[Post New]by redzada on Jul 7, 11 2:58 PM
Love the game. I am at the japenese restaurant though and the darn thing keeps freezing up on me. I have no idea why.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 7, 11 4:11 PM
Hi redzada!

Here's a link to one of our Help pages that has helped to solve freezing issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

gtitus09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gtitus09 on Sep 1, 11 8:58 AM
I cannot get my Italian restaurant 5 stars. I have all the fastest kitchen equipment, Four of the stoves, two ovens, and counters. I have all other upgrades, such as recipes, staff, and have 70 decor. Nothing works. Every day I still get Perfect, Perfect, Great. I cannot get 5 stars. What is the secret someone please?

Jeff_A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Jeff_A on Sep 6, 11 10:14 AM
gtitus09 wrote:Every day I still get Perfect, Perfect, Great. I cannot get 5 stars. What is the secret someone please?

The third rating comes from your chef training and which recipes you give them. If a chef has an A rating in meat and dairy, say, and you assign him a recipe that has all meat and dairy ingredients, he'll make an A-grade dish. You need all your dishes to be A-grade to get a Perfect in the last rating.

glitter60
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by glitter60 on Sep 18, 11 7:06 PM
tracyestes wrote:I have the same problem. I cannot save my progress and have to start all over including putting my name in again. This is ridiculous.

I like the game and purchased it last night not knowing it did not save progress.
I don't have all day to play a game through.
Wish this could be fixed soon.

UPPDATE:
When I got into my game last night, (second time I played) it was saved and I didn't have any crashes. So, they fixed it already?

Edited on 09/19/2011 at 12:07:25 PM PST

[Post New]by tessie_webb on Nov 4, 11 5:41 PM
I really like this game but I've beat it like 5 times. Is there a sequel coming?

Roosilli
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Roosilli on Feb 19, 12 8:08 AM
I love this game but I am on the second restaurant and can't finish it without the 2 marble fountains, which I can't find in the build menu. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Go to: