penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

How DO USE THE POWER UPS?

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 20, 11 9:13 AM
OK, I bought a power up then went bk to the game to play and I can not figure out how to use the power up??

I have tried everything I can think of.... I am stuck in one of the levels for i keep getting the message " Start Over" so I was hoping that a POWER UP could help...

HELP AM STUCK in level 4

thanks
PEN

James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:How DO USE THE POWER UPS?

[Post New]by James_Kit on Apr 20, 11 1:32 PM
There are many power ups, which one do you have in mind?

It seems that they are auto enabled. You just buy them and they work. Like rabit foot, it gives you extra cash for completing hands. Or wild cards, you buy them and they are added to the set of available wild cards.

If you are stuck on some levels you might want to buy wild cards to make clearing goals easier. Each wild card used seems to count towards combo, so it's much easier to make big combos.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

Re:How DO USE THE POWER UPS?

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 20, 11 3:52 PM
James_Kit wrote:There are many power ups, which one do you have in mind?

It seems that they are auto enabled. You just buy them and they work. Like rabit foot, it gives you extra cash for completing hands. Or wild cards, you buy them and they are added to the set of available wild cards.

If you are stuck on some levels you might want to buy wild cards to make clearing goals easier. Each wild card used seems to count towards combo, so it's much easier to make big combos.

THANKS I thought that they worked like they do in a M-3 games...OK, I 'll ck into the Wild Cards... Yes, I can see that you can make bigger combos

GL
PEN

Go to: