GoddessOdd
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

how do you access the menu while gaming?

[Post New]by GoddessOdd on Dec 19, 08 11:44 PM
Call me brain-dead, but I was happily getting started playing Dracula Origin, and found it necessary to end for a while, but I could not figure out how to access the menu and save the game...I wound up using Task Manager to quit. Surely there is some way to get from game to save, but I could not find one. I don't want to start again until I learn how, because I don't want to lose my progress again.

Thanks Gamers.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:how do you access the menu while gaming?

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 19, 08 11:50 PM
hit escape to get the main menu- save is there.

Ynibor
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by Ynibor on Dec 19, 08 11:52 PM
Use the ESC key to get to the main menu.

Edited on 12/19/2008 at 11:52:47 PM PST

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Dec 20, 08 6:14 AM
I have the same problem, originally I used the escape and it worked, but came back to game, could not get my saved game ( game no options on how to save) now when I use the escape I go back from the document ect screen to the screen but no main menue, reading through all the forum there looks like a few are having the same problem, at least it does not make me feel so brain dead now. Even to get inventory sometimes it works sometimes not. I am goping toi uninstal and reinstall it is 12 midnight now so it can reinstall overnight. thank goodness, then see then it it works.

Lineck

GoddessOdd
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by GoddessOdd on Dec 20, 08 3:20 PM
Thanks for the responses...it is great to know I can get this kind of info here and not feel like a complete twerp.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 20, 08 4:25 PM
GoddessOdd wrote:Thanks for the responses...it is great to know I can get this kind of info here and not feel like a complete twerp.

You're very welcome..and don't feel like a twerp. There were no instuctions given for this

Go to: