lkpep
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

how do I get off the train line?

[Post New]by lkpep on Apr 20, 11 10:05 AM
I'm stuck...I own all the houses in all the towns along the train line, and I won the coal mine...but I can't seem to do anything else. I can't find the green star, so I guess I can't play for the railroad (although people keep telling me I can). And I only have half the purple star and half the orange star so I can't play for the copper mine or whatever the purple star gets me either. A guy told me I could play for his wagon when I got all the yellow cities, but since some of them are not on the train route I can't get to them without other transportation. And I can't seem to play anyone on the notorious players list after the first man...I bump into them at tournaments but never get invited to play them one on one. I just keep riding the train back and forth and back and forth between the 4 cities playing the same tournaments and cash games over and over again. Please help.

Re:how do I get off the train line?

[Post New]by jpcarey2 on Apr 22, 11 6:54 AM
Get off the train at El Paso, click on the map of Texas, then click on Fort Stockton. You will then walk across to the end of the stage line. Good luck, John.

lkpep
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:how do I get off the train line?

[Post New]by lkpep on Apr 28, 11 2:17 PM
Thanks...I swear I clicked all over the map. But I guess I didn't click Fort Stocton when I was in El Paso.

Go to: