James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Avalon Legends Solitaire tips

[Post New]by James_Kit on Apr 20, 11 1:37 PM
Do you have any tips you can share? Here are mine:

Each wild card used seems to count towards combo, so it's much easier to make big combos.

When you have two same cards that you can play and one of them is magic, it's better to play magic one because you get double points for them.

And you can sell back power ups without penalty, which is great. Well, except for wild card.

mopesmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Avalon Legends Solitaire tips

[Post New]by mopesmom on Jun 8, 11 3:27 PM
Speaking of playing for hours on end..if I don't pass the last board? I just may jump off the roof...I can't get any closer...I pretty much have memorized the friggin boards and I'm now dreaming of the card play. The very first hand of the last board? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Uffffhfhhhhhhhghhhh!!!!

[Post New]by PlayingGranni on Jun 17, 11 7:21 AM
I have been stuck on Level 11 for a long time. I either get the string of 18 combo or the total of 7000. Level requires both, any ideas as to how to accomplish this? I am determined to get pass this.

[Post New]by lululovesgames on Dec 23, 11 3:47 PM
I have been stuck on level 8-1, where you have to make the run of 18 cards. It's driving me nuts!!

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Feb 7, 12 9:14 AM
I am stuck at level 20-1, The return to Camelot. Anyone with a tip?
Also who made up these decks? I have noted in several cases where there is more then four suits of any one card. For instance in one case I counted six Jacks. The last I checked there are supposed to be only four suits. How can you get six?

[Post New]by PrettiePaws on Mar 10, 12 2:55 PM
This is not a tip, but wondering if any one has experienced this? When I turn over a base card say a seven, and pick an 8 frm the the top, the base card then deals me one, even though I have a 9 card on top to use. It seems like that is cheating.

possumb
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by possumb on Sep 1, 12 10:34 PM
Level 20 - well you have to start with a full deck of wild cards and enough money to buy at least 2 more lots of wild cards - something like 70.000
Just keep playing till you have enough cash to tackle level 20.

Go to: