bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 21, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

maynak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by maynak on Apr 23, 11 8:00 PM
Hello to all I have a ? about how to access the hairpin in the dining room to unlock the suitcase in the cellar. The sg said its there in the cupboard but I for one cannot access it so I am at this point. Any ideas? if I had not finished the dining room will I have the pin at that point?

Edited on 04/24/2011 at 1:24:14 PM PST

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Apr 25, 11 9:13 AM
I just finished playing the trial version of this game. The graphics are nice and very layered. It's definitely a bit different from Ers other games. However, the trial version was so glitchy for me that it made it hard for me to stay interested. I spent more time sitting and waiting in between screens than I did playing. If this happens a lot I feel that most people will be reluctant to shell out the 13.99 (Club Price) or even more 19.99 for non members to purchase a glitchy game. I like to play through the trial versions of games before I actually purchase it and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. If they fix the glitches on the trial version maybe it would be a fun game.

[Post New]by loveis4 on Apr 28, 11 5:36 AM
i bought this game for the $13.99 whatever it was, and it does have glitches which it does get annoying to play hit on something then takes for ever to open or to move on, but other then that its fun

[Post New]by Stublaskij on Apr 30, 11 2:24 PM
Stublaskij wrote:I got as far as the castle but cannot go any6 farher and I cannot go back because the prtals have closed. What can I do? I got to a statue in gold but cannot get back to it. HELP PLEASE??

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on May 3, 11 8:20 AM
I can only say, I LOVED IT! .THE GAME WAS COLORFUL, HAS PRETTY SCENERY AND, GRAPHICS ARE GOOD. A MAJOR POSITIVE FOR ME IS THE OBJECTS WERE IN THE LIGHT SO, I DIDN'T NEED THE GLASSES OR STRAIN MY EYES TRYING TO FIND OBJECTS IN THE DARK! THAT WAS GREAT, CONSIDERING THAT ALOT OF GAMES HIDE THE OBJECTS IN THE DARK. NOW, IF I WAS A NIGHT OWL, I COULD SEE THEM BUT I'M NOT. SO, THANK YOU TO THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME , MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU ALSO A GREAT LENGTH,TOO. I'M ONLY HALF WAY THREW, BUT I JUST HAD TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GAME. SINCERELY NANABOONANA

Edited on 05/03/2011 at 8:25:13 AM PST

Annxqz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Annxqz on May 6, 11 8:56 PM
Once I got started it was hard to stop. I loved it . Think I will try the other ers game I saw. Something Venice. It took me 3 days to solve this one and the extras. Probably slow but I am 62 and the old brain doesn't work as fast as it should.

Annxqz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Annxqz on May 6, 11 9:36 PM
If you are at the tree go forward to the castle, up the path. Put the 3 horns in the dragon. If you are at the beach come down to the tree and then go to the castle. Hope that helps.

Tavo1943
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tavo1943 on Jun 7, 11 6:39 PM
i enjoy the game but i am stuck at the tassles i cant figure out the pattern

[Post New]by ducky115 on Jun 8, 11 8:25 PM
Hi, I am loving this game, and have made it through to the tower, but there is a roundish area that I can just not find an object to fit. Also I am wondering if I made an error back in the throne room. I was able to help the father, but not the mother, later on I noticed an area of the banister that looks like it should have been broken out, and now I don't have any tools for it, so the mother is still under the curse. I'd appreciate help on this. Thank you

[Post New]by RitaBee3 on Jun 8, 11 11:37 PM
Does anyone know the secret the pulling down the tassells in te bedroom in order to get the fish for the nursery?

[Post New]by gwenniecats on Sep 5, 11 5:24 PM
I got to the extras section and got to the door with the three gargoyles. I hit the left eye on the second (lower left gargoyle) by mistake and I can't seem to correct it to continue playing the game. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by confusedlas on Sep 18, 11 1:59 PM
Love the game even though I only have the standard version. However, I'm stuck and wonder if anyone can help. I am at the place where I am ready to make the potion, but am missing one of the glass flasks. It kinda looks like it is the same shape as the beaker on the far left. I can see an outline where it should go but can't find the beaker. I have all the other items needed to make the potion. Can anyone help me from here?

[Post New]by loveis4 on Aug 1, 13 2:42 AM
i like the game but getting tired of when u go hit on something it freezes up & u have wait till done before u can go further

cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by cherleadford on Dec 22, 13 8:28 AM
Is there no map for this CE? I have looked but cannot find one.

[Post New]by GeneveRai on May 24, 14 12:13 PM
Tavo1943 wrote:i enjoy the game but i am stuck at the tassles i cant figure out the pattern

I can't figure out the tassels. I'm stuck.

[Post New]by GeneveRai on May 24, 14 12:14 PM
RitaBee3 wrote:Does anyone know the secret the pulling down the tassells in te bedroom in order to get the fish for the nursery?

I can't figure out the tassel. Please help.

Go to: