phantasmat

[Post New]by JLG6601 on Apr 21, 11 4:13 AM
I cannot get into town to search the ruins. Checked the Blog walkthrough and have done all but still keep waking up back at hotel room. Have gone L R L L L but have not been successful.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:phantasmat

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Apr 21, 11 6:13 AM
I wish I could help you but it has been so long since I played that game (with so many games since) that I just don't remember.

I hope someone hops in here with the information you are seeking. I didn't want you to think that you were being ignored. I imagine a lot of people have played too long ago to remember those little game specifics.

Good luck to you!

WELCOME TO THE BFG FORUMS

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

phantasmat

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 21, 11 7:35 AM
JLG6601 wrote:I cannot get into town to search the ruins. Checked the Blog walkthrough and have done all but still keep waking up back at hotel room. Have gone L R L L L but have not been successful.

Try LRLLR as the old lady told you. Is that the place?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 21, 11 10:22 AM
Hey JLG6601,

Welcome to the pond! I'm going to move this thread on over into the Phantasmat Game Forum where this discussion can be continued here. Our Game Forums are the best place to find help for any of our games and if there is a walkthrough available, you can find it at the top of the Forum.

Just in case you need it, you can get to the walkthrough by clicking here. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 21, 11 5:14 PM
Hi JLG,
The first time you follow directions and the girl at the crossroads sends you to the left through the woods. You end up back in the hotel room.

After that, you don't follow those directions any more, just turn left at the shack, when you arrive at the crossroads, go to the right to the ruined town.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

phantasmat

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Apr 21, 11 7:59 PM
peglegann wrote:
JLG6601 wrote:I cannot get into town to search the ruins. Checked the Blog walkthrough and have done all but still keep waking up back at hotel room. Have gone L R L L L but have not been successful.

Try LRLLR as the old lady told you. Is that the place?

Holy cow Peglegann, did you pull that out of your memory hat??
I am VERY impressed... LOL

Go to: