mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

where is the last box?

[Post New]by mimiismags on Apr 21, 11 12:53 PM
I am at the end but the walkthrough says the last box is in the temple but doesn't show you where. This is frustrating since the hint button stops working at the end.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

where is the last box?

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 21, 11 7:05 PM
mimiismags wrote:I am at the end but the walkthrough says the last box is in the temple but doesn't show you where. This is frustrating since the hint button stops working at the end.

I believe it was right there on the altar - center screen.

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:where is the last box?

[Post New]by mimiismags on Apr 22, 11 6:41 AM
Thanks but just checked and it isn't there. Wonder if another site has a better walkthrough.

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Apr 22, 11 7:40 AM
mimiismags wrote:Thanks but just checked and it isn't there. Wonder if another site has a better walkthrough.

The last box won't show up on the altar until the bad guy leaves. But he won't leave until you've done a few other things, like feed the seagull, get the lighthouse working, and locate all the other objects necessary for the ritual. Good luck!

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Apr 22, 11 8:42 AM
I have everything for the ritual except the last box. I have looked at the walkthrough but it doesn't show the screenshot. It has duplicate screenshots of the what to do before that. It says "pick up the last box inside the temple" and refers to screenshot item N but there is no such thing. This is sooo frustrating. Only a few minutes left in the game and I can't finish it. BF is the only one with a walkthrough as well..grrr

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Apr 22, 11 12:08 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have everything for the ritual but the last box. Lighthouse works, seagull gone etc. The bad guy is still there though. Does any1 know how to get rid of him. The hint button does nothing at this point. Hate to get to the very end of the game and not be able to finish. AAAHHH Help.

evka69
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by evka69 on May 5, 11 5:22 AM
To gamers who have problems finding last box and preforming the ritual - highlight to read:

The fifth box is actually hidden behind Rudolph. You have to leave the cave for a moment. Arrows don't work now, but just click on bottom of the screen twice and you are standing on the see shore. You see Rudolph leaving the cave - now you can return there, take the box and preform the ritual.

Go to: