lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

loved this game but cant play anymore

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Apr 21, 11 12:59 PM
This was one of my favorite games and I do not invest money into games for them to stop working after a year . I can no longer play this game because apparently my computer is updated to much and the game will not play . so here is a warning these older games may not play on your PC if you update it and its video card and to get them to play requires you to go into your computer and configure the heck out of it Per bigfish customer service

-I sent in a Dr Felix report and the Rep said that the only way I can get this to play is to reconfigure my PC to play it which is crazy because I'm not a tech person and should not have to do all of this just to play a older game . I have found this to be the case with many older games that I love and miss some are less than a year old ! for instance The witches prison game - so as I see it you have to stop updating and risk not being able to play new games or up date and loose your old games or be a computer whiz and fix it so you can play it . this has cause me to rethink belonging to the game club . the older games should be updated by BF so they play on any updated computer without the buyer jumping through hoops to play games they purchased in good faith !

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

Re:loved this game but cant play anymore

[Post New]by poppy45 on Nov 23, 11 12:34 AM
try right clicking on the file on your cdrive - you may need to change the compatability, I hope this helps-it would be so frustrating

Go to: