Garden Dash

[Post New]by tweekie7152004 on Apr 21, 11 10:28 PM
I beat the game !!!! It was a little hard. I was stuck on level 29 for a day. I got expert on all levels.

TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

Re:Garden Dash

[Post New]by TeamSD on Apr 22, 11 7:24 AM
Congratulations, great game isn't it?

I loved the game, finished the game for a month now, but I did not manage to get all expert.

[Post New]by ponyqueen on May 10, 11 6:40 PM
may i ask what you did to get expert on level 29 and 30?

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Jun 5, 11 2:11 PM
For level 29, I planted 3 green, 3 blue, 4 red, and 3 yellow pots (in whatever combination works for you) in each round. Save the 1st-round blueberries until the first blue order comes up. I always use fertilizer (hold both soil and fertilizer at once, then hit each pot one time), and I always use only the watering upgrades for the pots.

Using this strategy, I had plenty of time left; during the last round I planted only 1 trio of cucumbers and 1 trio of blueberries. My final stats:

34 seconds left
70 chains
22 color matches
Total score 13,461

Lev 30:
For this level, I planted 3 Yellow, 3 Red, 2 Blue, and 5 Green on each round. For the green pots, I used a triple planter for cucumbers and a double for flowers in the first round. In the second I planted 5 cucumber, then went back to 3 cukes & 2 flowers. For the rest, pay attention to harvesting order. Don't collect the produce unless the order is actually showing. For the lilies, once you harvest everything else in the first round, the first order of them will show up, and you can deliver those as well, freeing up the pots for cucumbers in the second round.

My best score w/ this strategy:
Time left, 49 seconds
Chaining, 64
Color matching, 22
Total score: 14, 873

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 2:37:01 PM PST

Garden Dash relaxed tokens count

[Post New]by Esther434 on May 2, 13 7:55 PM
When I get my total scores at the end of the game, it's always 0 for relaxed tokens. Anyone knows why? I'm at the Handy Harvester level.

Go to: