bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jet Set Go forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 22, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Jet Set Go forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jet Set Go players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jet Set Go forum

[Post New]by Schatzchenpus on May 7, 11 1:17 AM
i cant find bigfoot anybody who can help? love schatzchen

Finding Bigfoot

[Post New]by CookieC on May 10, 11 4:09 PM
Bigfoot is on the left-hand side of the screen in the trees. Sort of to the left of the kayakers. You won't get an exclamation point, but if you find him and click on him, it counts. Hope that helps. Now can anyone tell me how to not serve any chicken in Paris?

[Post New]by Jerrod777 on Jun 2, 11 1:43 PM
I never finished an entire level by not serving chicken. I just ran the level several times refusing to serve chicken for a long time. And I eventually got the service award for it. Maybe it has to do with one couple making it through their table being served without chicken - not quite sure.

[Post New]by Keshaluver85236 on Aug 1, 11 5:52 PM
This game is reallyyy funn Its funny watching the peoples reactions sometimes.

[Post New]by Laure87 on Dec 5, 11 2:50 AM
To get the award for not serving chicken in Paris: just don't serve anyone who asks for chicken. When three people leave you fail the level, but you get the award and then you can retake the level and do it properly.

sharona88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sharona88 on Jan 7, 12 3:34 PM
Absolutely loved this game, was really addictive! Not usually a TM fan, but couldn't stop playing this one!

I found that not serving anyone chicken in Paris for the day worked (although you do fail the level and have to play it again!), but I think its a bit silly that the game makers want you to fail a level to get a Service Award.

Overall, an excellent TM game, just hope that there's a sequel coming

[Post New]by Allison06 on Mar 16, 13 10:37 PM
Hi, I've just finished playing the game again; lost count how many times now lol. Just wondering if there was ever going to be a sequel to this???

Go to: