bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Jet Set Go

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 22, 11 1:33 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Jet Set Go? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!**

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jet Set Go

[Post New]by TeamSD on Apr 22, 11 1:58 AM
THIS IS THE BEST TM GAME since Garden Dash & My Farm Life (maybe better than those two). You have lots of different things to do so you will not get boring, colorful locations and graphics and addicting gameplay. Loved it so much!

4.5/5 Starts

PS. BFG did bring us two great game in a row, Spirits of Mystery CE and this Jet Set Go!

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Apr 22, 11 2:10 AM
good news teamSD downloading now love TM games looking forward to playing hope its a good one.Those of you who are of for Good Friday enjoy hope the sun is shining for you

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Apr 22, 11 2:25 AM
Yeah! TM games are usually so much more value for money than H0 games, because you can play for days, not hours! And this seems to be a good one with lots of different things to do, plus I still have two free credits from last month.
Definite buy for me!

Edited on 04/22/2011 at 2:26:37 AM PST

missgriz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by missgriz on Apr 22, 11 3:23 AM
2 GREAT GAMES IN A ROW DITTO TO THE COMMENTS ABOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 22, 11 3:47 AM
This game is similar to Sally Salon. Its a very wellmade tm-game. Good graphic, good gameplay. For tm-lover this is a "must-have-game" and a BUY for me

[Post New]by flutterby_dee on Apr 22, 11 5:31 AM
As Eisteepfirsich says, this game is reminiscent of Sally's Salon. One additional thing that I liked about this game is how there is more variety in gameplay, as you move from the travel office to the various tour locations. I think this is a great idea.

I think this game is a winner for those newer to TM - the design is lovely, the sound and music aren't annoying, and the gameplay is smooth. Having said that, I'm not sure if it will be a buy for me, as it doesn't look like a very long game, and I prefer not to spend my credits on games that I can finish within 3-4 hours. Maybe I'll pick it up once it's a DD.

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Apr 22, 11 5:33 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:This game is similar to Sally Salon. Its a very wellmade tm-game. Good graphic, good gameplay. For tm-lover this is a "must-have-game" and a BUY for me

Thanks for all the good reviews. I love TM games and I can't wait to try this one.

[Post New]by minimar_777 on Apr 22, 11 6:18 AM
Haven't Played it yet but will be soon. I'm so excited to get started and so happy that it's a Time Management game after waiting sooooooo long!!

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Apr 22, 11 6:44 AM
I Beta tested this one, and it was very boring to me. First you work in the travel agency selling tickets until you fill up one bar. Then you take the money from ticket selling and buy up grades for the travel agency until you fill up another bar. Then you travel and wait on people until you fill up the third bar. In tropical locations you have to drag the people to their beach blankets and flip them like pancakes at the right time. I worked the travel agency up to three stars. By then I had had enough. This is not a game I would recommend.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Apr 22, 11 7:33 AM
Wow ...I am now addicted to TM games thanks to Jet Set Go. This has lots of variety play. I enjoyed booking the tours and going on the vacations too. Each vacation spot has different things to do. I found this game to be very fun with serving, site seeing and dancing etc... This is a big from me !!! Thanks BF.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Apr 22, 11 7:35 AM
This is fun and I agree that it's very similar to Sally's Salon.

Just something i noticed that's kinda funny...when she is in the ticket agency part and the men request the red seats, watch her when she's standing in front of them taking their destination orders. Her movements are..well..you'll see.

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Apr 22, 11 9:24 AM
Here's what is funny...I like TM games but will never buy them because they seem like they will get boring...NOT THIS ONE...This is fun and changing all the time...I LOVE IT

A DEFINITE BUY FOR ME

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 22, 11 10:08 AM

Excellent TM.!!
Finally something different again.
Phantastic graphics and a variety of things to do.
In the shopping basket for me.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 22, 11 10:38 AM
I haven't tried it yet because I read on the other thread where it is more of a Dash game and while I really like TM games, I'm not real crazy about Dash games..I did check the video out and the first thing that came to my mind is it reminded me of the, "Sally Salon" games...now the thing that worries me is the Hard Drive is, '459 MB'...don't know how my 'puter will like that. lol one way to find out, right?

Off to D/L~

hope it'll play because the reviews I've read so far....sounds like this game will be quite fun to play.

Take care all~

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Apr 22, 11 11:05 AM
This game truly gets an award for doing something innovative. I played the entire trial and loved it. I am known to be a time management demander and lover, but this game is truly a winner and gives people the option to make the game less difficult if they don't want fast paced action. Hopefully, this noteable game will sell well and other developers will take note and produce similar games.

Don

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Apr 22, 11 11:28 AM
Great game! I've been playing the last few hours and still haven't quit but decided to come back to post a review. There is a LOT of variety in this game - even when you reach the second tier and think it's the same, it's not, there's new challenges thrown in.

Love the variety in vacation areas! This game is similar to Sally's Salon & Club Paradise mixed together. I reached 5 star agency for Montreal and am now playing the London agency. Hard to put this game down once you start playing. Level of challenge is just right.

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Apr 22, 11 12:59 PM
I didn't expect much when I downloaded Jet Set Go but I was wrong. This is one of the best drag&drop time management games that I have played.

Nice pacing. Not too frantic. Lots of fun.

Edited on 04/22/2011 at 1:00:40 PM PST

[Post New]by Daniiellle on Apr 22, 11 2:07 PM
This is game is definately not the best by any means, however it is a good fun addicting TM game and I would buy it to see what else it has to offer in the game! Did pretty well in the hour trial, but then it is usually easy at the beginning, that is if the game isn't near finished after an hour of game play.
I liked the fact that you had mini games to play like in Sally's Salon and variety is definately a key word for this game, as there is plenty!
I didn't like doing the games in between i.e. serving food, serve drinks EXCEPT for the dancing one where you have to click the arrows at the right time...that was definately fun! The other games were pretty boring and simple to do, and you have to do it several times which i didn't like.
I can't quite put my finger on what was missing from the main game when in the actual travel agency, but it did feel a bit repetitive at times, and I wish the game let you do combos for more points/stars/money, I think would have been a bonus, and also more variety in the upgrades rather than jst a helper and comfy chairs! However I have not completed the game so it may improve in that way.

Anyway, I am so pleased to see TM games being released, there's alot more **** games which are all pretty similar and not so much my cup of tea. TM games should be made just as much for all us TM fans/players! The graphics are fantastic in this game, they've used the perfect type for me, for these games.

JOjo's fashion show 1, 2 and 3 are my fave - plz bring out more like that BFG!

jlanger78
Marlin
Marlin
9,474 Posts

[Post New]by jlanger78 on Apr 22, 11 5:47 PM
I disagree with whoever said this is a dash-type game.. it is much closer to a sally game than a dash type. (i thought it was produced by the people of sally.. am i wrong?)it has cute things to do at each different location and you have the option of choosing whether you want to make your agency 5 stars or move on to the next one. this was a buy for me.. thanks big fish

Go to: