bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Deep Voyage

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 22, 11 1:38 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Deep Voyage? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!**

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Deep Voyage

[Post New]by Dialogue on Apr 22, 11 5:46 AM
I was going to try this game but I won't bother since a player wrote that it has a timer. Too bad there is not an untimed option. It looks like a game I might like.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 7, 11 9:27 AM
Match 3 Popper game with a timer. The faster you finish each level the more score it nets you. The concept of this game is to allow the player(s) to earn token throughout the entire game. The tokens can be used to get or upgrade bonus items that can be used during game play. The bonus items are fast to recharge after each used. At certain point in the game, the player(s) is given an opportunity to buy items for their garden(s). Total three gardens, one is available; while the other two are lock. There’re six parts in total, hinting that it would take several hours to finish. But this depends on the player(s) – taking their time or rushing throughout the entire game. The game’s graphics are clear but not crisps. I didn’t find the music/sounds intrusive. I found this game somewhat enjoyable to play, but I won’t be purchasing this game. For those who had purchased this game – Happy Gaming.

[Post New]by NaNa_plays on Feb 13, 12 8:30 AM
ALL games should have a relaxed play mode. I have played many many PC games and this one seems "unfair". The timer is not set for the average gamer. You would have to be a seasoned pro and have a tremendous amount of luck to complete all levels of this game. I would not have purchased this game if I had realized how much it is stacked against the player. It is extremely frustrating and most gamers do not want the added stress. Despite everything, I have made it to level 106, but can't get any traction to proceed. Would it be possible for bigfishgames.com to have this game re-released with the addition of a relaxed mode of play???????

prn13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by prn13 on Apr 25, 12 7:25 AM
HI,
To all those who are playing this game all I can say is that you have to just push through it. It was by far one of the hardest games I played. You can get discouraged at a few of the levels but you can do it. It took me a year and 3 days to finally finish it. I completed my last level today and I can't believe how excited I got over this game.I would do it during vacations and holidays and when I could after work. Maybe if I was a stay at home person I could have done it quicker but then maybe not. It does seem that the timers go too fast on somelevels but if I can do it, anyone can. So hang in there. Good luck.

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 7:29:49 AM PST

smokey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Deep Voyage

[Post New]by smokey60 on Jul 30, 12 2:44 AM
I would like to see Deep Vogage in relaxed mode

[Post New]by arwrangler on Aug 22, 12 3:34 PM
I too love this game but would be much happier with an untimed mode, I play to reduce stress not to increase it!!!!

Go to: