bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Deep Voyage technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 22, 11 1:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.**

Edited on 04/22/2011 at 1:40:01 AM PST

Re:Post any Deep Voyage technical issues here only

[Post New]by igiveup2007 on Apr 23, 11 7:25 AM
the game plays well for a while and then it justs freeze three time i ve played it and 3 time after a while it freezes

Post any Deep Voyage technical issues here only

[Post New]by katy29 on Jul 29, 11 9:08 AM
I have installed this game on three computers one with XP and two with Windows 7 it has crashed numerous times generally when I am in the shop I get an access violation message, is anyone else getting this problem

Please can you fix this issue, I need to finish this game

I have the latest video drivers for each of the three computers

I have re-installed the game several times

Edited on 07/29/2011 at 9:35:29 AM PST

Sorrybut
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Post any Deep Voyage technical issues here only

[Post New]by Sorrybut on Sep 9, 12 8:02 AM
It does keep freezing. I'm on a mac (10.6.8), so this is no biggie for me. But it sure does freeze, a whole lot more than any other game I've seen.

And it has been doing so from early levels all through the game - until 103, on which I seem to be stuck for good ;-).

Go to: